Hi Guys

New to the four but have been messing around with emulators what seems like my whole life.

So a little background. I have used several systems to run multi-platform emulators in the past from PC/Mac to Raspberry Pi with retroPi to PSP / PSVita running retroarch.

So I've just upgraded my old xbox360 JTag console with a new HDD and was looking for emulators that run on this platform, I found a few such as mame360, a Sinclair spectrum emulator, an Atari 2600, Snes, Magedrive/Genesis - basically the typical systems that are available.

this all works fine and I upload rooms to each system via FTP as an when I need to.

Would love to get retroarch on this system but as yet this is unsupported from what I can see.

Anyway back to the question.

I stumbled across an emulator for the original xbox called XBMCEmuStation which from what I can see is a mod of XBMC by a user named Rocky5. this is skinned to replicate emulation station on the retropie and looks very good.
I tried this on my xbox 360 baby running it under the original xbox emulator (this works for other emulators without issue) but it failed miserably.

Has anyone heard of this or tried it and got it working ?