Thread: Castlevania - Harmony of Despair - PC Unity Port

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Castlevania - Harmony of Despair - PC Unity Port

I mentioned this the other day in the HO and there wasn't any interest, but I'm going to drop it here just for fun.

Necro/Corey and I have been dumping a ton of hours into this CV HoD port and it's a blast. There's a pretty active little Discord community for it and a nice group of people who are around for advice, grinding assistance, or just having fun running through some stages. A lobby holds up to 10 and it feels like it's been ages since either of us had a *good* online multiplayer experience. It's definitely been several years since I played with anyone else from EP.

Anyway. The dude who originally was putting it stopped after being C&D'd (I believe) and the game is now being updated by fans. It definitely has some janky aspects to it, but it's still super fun. I believe the latest update was put out on April 1st. I love playing with Corey but it's even more fun to see a handful of people tearing through a stage again after having played HoD on the PS3 with Ray and Ivolt and Tan ages ago. If you have any interest in multiplayer CV, I would give it a go.

I believe we originally got our info from this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/castlevania...pc_unity_port/ , but the download is grabbed by asking a member in the Discord channel. For the sake of ease, Corey put together a link with all the files already patched and such (except the latest one, I suppose) so I can always PM that off too.

Come play with usss~

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll give it a go. If my Comp can handle it that is.

Thanks
    EP Points

We're playing on a couple of laptops. Any issues we've had have been down to the game being not so perfectly coded rather than hardware.

Thanks
    EP Points

My comp is ooooold. But if you wanna send a linky I can at least try it out. How big is it?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm actually not sure but it can only be but so big. Dropped you a PM. The update patch you'll probably have to grab from the Discord channel.

I'm on mobile so I'm having a hard time with links and stuff but the server link is in the link in my original post.