Thread: Noob needing more help!

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Noob needing more help!

Ok so I modded my xbox using SID 5.11, upgraded the hard drive to 320GB sata with Chimp. I FTP'd a bunch of games to drive F. So far so good. But something f'd up while I was adding some more. The xbox crashed. Now I can't access drive F, and it just says F drive unavailable. I can't access the rest of the hard drive, so I've lost all the games on it and obviously can't add more! Is there any way to undo whatever I messed up? I tried to format drive F again but it didn't work. I tried swapping the original hard drive back in, thinking I might be able to re-format the 320gb drive and re-clone it from scratch, but it won't work, I just get flashing red lights when I switch it on, it won't boot! I assume that if I tried to clone the 320gb onto another hard drive, that hard drive will probably just have the same problem? Is there any way to fix this or do I have to accept that I've somehow f'd up this xbox and have to find another one? (It's a 2004 crystal xbox, if that makes any difference).
    Last edited by DavieB; 15th-March-2019 at 18:42.