Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Galaxies

Thanks

Default Star Wars Galaxies

Has anyone gotten the chance to play it? I am going to buy it later today and I want to know what servers you guys play on so we can meet up.

Thanks
    EP Points

if my computer was good enouht to play it i would buy it... but sadly it is not..

Thanks

yea same with me ...my computer's crap

Thanks

Look's bad if you ask me, but at least it actual combat
    *Shudders at Knights of The Old Republics stat based combat system*

Thanks

I think i'm gonna rent it tonight and if I like what I play I'll go ahead ann buy it
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Nmaster Guest

Oh, man. I've had the game for about a week, and it's the BEST mmorpg in my opinion. If your a big Star Wars fan like I am, then you must get this game. Oh, and sniperwolf. I don't think it would be wise to rent it, because before you can even play it, you need to sign up for the monthly paying. With credit card and everything. But if you do get the game, and have it already set up, make sure to go to the galaxy Flurry (or furry. forgot exactley what it is called).

Thanks

oh really? ok thanx for the tip, i'll just go buy it right away then cause i can almost gauantee I'll love it, i'v been waiting for this game for a long time!
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

Yeah, can't rent PC games, especially ones you pay monthly for.

Nmaster. How do you compare this game to other mmorpgs you've played? What other mmorpg's have you played? how far have you played them? how'd you like them? everything, lol

I'm waiting on a friend to update thier computer before I start out with this game so we can start out as noobs together.
    I was into everquest but only as a sub 50lvl person. I played it alot and didn't like the high level game at all, just not my style, raiding and such. I liked playing low level characters, hunting with friends, exploring, just hangin out and not being tied to a group or something but able to wander around on my own just for fun.
    So how's it stack up.

Thanks

Im only going to play this if it wont count to my download limit. As in my ISP creates a server dedicated to it which doesnt count towards my download limit. They probably will too .

Thanks

Well I bought it and this game is great! I play on the Gorath Server and I have a novice marksmen.

Nmaster Guest

Man, you should of went to Flurry. That's where I am. I'm also a Novice Marksman, and I'm a Lance Corporal in the Rebel Alliance. Anyways, this is one of my first mmorpgs. My first I believe was Earth and Beyond, which was pretty bland. I didn't really like it at all. So I ended up unsucribing for that, and getting swg. All I hae to say, is that It's three times as good as e&b. The same people who made everquest made this game, so that might say something, but I never played eq, so I don't know. I do know, that when you first start off it is a little hard to kill enemys, but If you play it enough you will get better. There are a lot of hunting with friends, you can do what you want. There is no limits, if you wanted you can stay in the cantina and flirt with the pretty dancers. The gameplay is endless. This is such a great game

Thanks

Well, I play on Gorath because all of my friends that play the game use that server. When the expansion comes out we are going to make a player-run city. I want to own a landspeeder!

Nmaster Guest

I want to own any kind of ship, so I don't have to always walk, or buy for a shuttle.

M3ManIaC Guest

i have a character on radiant. he's a trendoshan brawler with emphasis on twohand. i will be a swordsman soon..

Thanks

Yea, when the expansion comes out you can own your own ship i think. also player run cities.