Thread: I need a good music ripping program.

omegazerox4 Guest

Default I need a good music ripping program.

I need a good music cd ripping program that turns the cd track into a mp3 format and the mp3 formated music has be be below 6 megabyte because I want to burn many mp3s into my cds. Well if anyone have something similiar to what I said tell me.

Thanks

I use Realplayer. I have tried Windows Media player and did not like it.

Shadowrider Guest

omegazerox4 Guest

I have Cd-da-x-tractor but i didn't like it much because the file are like 10mb after ripping.

omegazerox4 Guest

Ok guys forget about the ripping programs now i need is a mp3 compressing program sooo if anyone know one tell me. I just thought about this while i was going through some site. Maybe there is some because i saw a wav compressing program in one of a site i just went.

KamiNeko Guest

Change the bit rate if you want smaller files? Why would you want a wav -> mp3 converter? Stick with ripping, much easier.

chrono8921 Guest

Use CDex for ripping, they convert cds to wav files than to mp3s, if you uncheck the on the fly function...

eVoLeno Guest

www.musicmatch.com <---best and easiest ripper, and it labels all the tags for you too.

Ace Guest

DBpowerAMP is a good program (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/), and you can also use winamp 2.95 to rip CD's to OGG. (http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=140149)

Thanks

Or use LAME