Thread: Sincere Apologies

Thanks
    EP Points

Post Sincere Apologies

I doubt I am posting in the right spot, but I would like to say something:

I am sorry to the admins and moderators of the Facebook group for EMUParadise. I have been trolling new (all) members of the group asking for downloads. This eventually lead to an escalated post about the issue and snide comments from me.

I would like sincerely apologize for my actions, and I have voluntarily left the group so I would not create a hostile environment and bother the moderators and admins. I harbor NO ill will to you folks for doing your jobs, and I am sorry for upsetting the group. I just don't belong in the Facebook group.

I would also like to apologize to the rest of the EMUParadise community. I am sorry for misrepresenting this fine group of emulation enthusiast. I assure you I will not be acting in this manner again. I will honor the website (and the community) by doing the right thing. Shutting my mouth and uploading photos and videos.

With My Deepest Regrets,

MicahLuv - Micah Stachkunas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MicahLuv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey Micah,

We in the Emuparadise facebook group 100% do not / could not harbor any ill will to ya.

In fact you're so polite there and even here in this post i see a good person!

The rom request posts must have really gotten to ya but mate, if you can hold back the trolling, you are 100000000000% welcome in the group anytime mate.

Mass respect for ya right here mate.
    Wcanywayz.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wcanywayz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Wcanywayz,

Thank you so much for your understanding. To be honest I expected people to see this post and rail on me... Please let the other admins and mods in the FB group know that I am truly sorry for acting like a jerk...

Sincerely,

Micahluv