Thread: original xbox with semifrag?

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default original xbox with semifrag?

I read a little of the FRAG error, the console turns itself off and on twice and then it gives the blinking green red light. So far I havent found a solution for my case.
    My xbox is still working it was a virgin xbox that randomly freezes and it still does that, after freezing sometimes gives the FRAG symptoms, I managed to softmod it in an attemp to format the hard disk hoping that it would correct the problem, but it didn't.
    I think I was lucky to format the hdd using zxbinstaller disc because I could ended up with an xbox with 05 or 06 error, anyway... My xbox is currently softmodded, the xbox hdd has been formatted, I can actually play a little of original discs, burned discs, play from the hdd but it keeps freezing and after freezing a few times I get the FRAG, sometimes it frags very often making me unable to play, when it happens I just turn off my xbox and try a few hours later.

Is there a way to fix this?
    Last edited by aspinia; 9th-October-2018 at 04:17.