Thread: Champions of Norrath PS2 DVD5?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Champions of Norrath PS2 DVD5?

I was backing up a retail copy of champions of norrath (greatest hits) PS2 ntsc-u today and am shocked to find it is a dvd9 and nearly 8 GB???

Whys it so huge? For a game that sucks anyways?

I seen there is a 2 disc conversion but is there a one disc dvd9 to dvd5 conversion? thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

That game was fairly huge, and had online capabilities, too. It was harder to run on my ps2, sometimes, than FFXII! It might be a legit filesize is all I'm sayin ^^
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks
    EP Points

Im not doubting that, I just would like to convert it to 1 single layer disc, but I guess there is only the2 disc convert.

most the dvd9 games have been converted to one dvd5 by various people. Games such as rogue galaxy, god of war 1 and 2, I have these converts some which I got from this site I think.

I dont really like to burn dvd9's, sure the retail ones work well and many movies are on them but I don't think they are all that reliable when burned on PC.