Thread: So what is everyone's oppinion now that they can play SNES games on the GBA?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default So what is everyone's oppinion now that they can play SNES games on the GBA?

As you may or may not know. It is now possible to play Super Nintendo games on your Game Boy Advance with the help of either the X5 GBA Everdrive or the Omega. As progress is still underway of making as many games possible to play which are ran off the SNESAdvance emulator that was discontinued years ago and is now being brought back to it's fullest of what it could do. What do you think of how it has been working for you these past few months... my reaction is this SAM_7865.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

that great as i'm such anyone with a gba that can run this like to run many games that got GBA ports being water down to play then release on the system. sucks that not till much later the oginals version of the game be seen released on next generation line devices.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darksun02 View Post
    that great as i'm such anyone with a gba that can run this like to run many games that got GBA ports being water down to play then release on the system. sucks that not till much later the oginals version of the game be seen released on next generation line devices.
    It sure is and to imagine I really had no interest in getting a GBA X5 Everdrive back then mostly due to the cart size and the fact I was so focused on making a perfect collection for my GB Everdrive X5 and X7 as I mostly played games on my Super Gameboy and stuff.

Though after having a Super Card SD I kind of got warmed to the fact PC Engine games worked great despite the lack of audio and that's what led me to making this post below...

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....Release-Thread

And yeah that's true as playing my fixed camera follow version of Contra III the alien wars and comparing it to Contra Advance is like night and day ^^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Richardragon87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

I used it in emulator games are too laggy

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by killapinke View Post
    I used it in emulator games are too laggy
    Those ones in the emulator games are really bad in comparison to the final release ones.