Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 3135

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,553
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 738 Posts
    EP Points
    7675

    Default

    Playing through FO4 faction questlines again reminded me of some little things.

    BoS hitler youth can't be killed (like all children in Beth games).
    Spoiler warning:
    They can be killed indirectly off screen if you blow up the Prydwen


    Shaun pisses me off, he has been completely brainwashed so...
    Spoiler warning:
    Other than doing the Institute questline (who likes doing that anyway?), when the time comes to assault the Institute I shoot him in the face on his death bed You're such a disappointment son.
    Spoiler warning:

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,553
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 738 Posts
    EP Points
    7675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    how can you do that on ps3?
    Delete the installed game and reinstall it. I'd also delete a heap of save files you have but just keep around 3-5 if you need to.
    Now it has been a while since I played this legit on PS3 from disc, but I think when you start the game it does a background install...so load your save and open your pipboy for a bit (can't remember how long but it should be more than like 10 minutes) to let it install to HDD.
    Spoiler warning:

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,553
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 738 Posts
    EP Points
    7675

    Default

    I only ever did it as a last resort though, like for constant low framerate chugging (yes I've seen that in The Pitt but mostly Anchorage does it especially if you don't do it first out of all the DLCs).

    Usually if you see a few frames drop here and there don't try to push through it just be patient, or if it happens a bit for a while then save, exit to xmb and restart the game then load.
    Spoiler warning:

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    waiting to die
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Delete the installed game and reinstall it. I'd also delete a heap of save files you have but just keep around 3-5 if you need to.
    Now it has been a while since I played this legit on PS3 from disc, but I think when you start the game it does a background install...so load your save and open your pipboy for a bit (can't remember how long but it should be more than like 10 minutes) to let it install to HDD.
    I actually did this not long ago since I no longer needed them as I finished the game once the auto save after certain events thing still bugs me I have 2 files currently from that(I plan on deleting them when I go back to it in a little while)

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    waiting to die
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I only ever did it as a last resort though, like for constant low framerate chugging (yes I've seen that in The Pitt but mostly Anchorage does it especially if you don't do it first out of all the DLCs).

    Usually if you see a few frames drop here and there don't try to push through it just be patient, or if it happens a bit for a while then save, exit to xmb and restart the game then load.
    kinda odd but I rarely have issues with framerates I only recall 1 time during my current play through where the frames dropped noticeably and it was on my way to werner at the relay station.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,553
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 738 Posts
    EP Points
    7675

    Default

    It isn't odd just doesn't happen to everyone all the time. Most people that claim the game is fine were very lucky and only played through it once on PS3.
    Favour energy weapons constantly and dump shit on the ground everywhere, don't sleep anywhere just use stims and the game is likely to hate you
    Spoiler warning:

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    a place I may die
    Posts
    1,445
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 76 Times in 68 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    255

    Default

    bumping for wrong forum section


    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    waiting to die
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    It isn't odd just doesn't happen to everyone all the time. Most people that claim the game is fine were very lucky and only played through it once on PS3.
    Favour energy weapons constantly and dump shit on the ground everywhere, don't sleep anywhere just use stims and the game is likely to hate you
    huh weird I rarely sleep in beds.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Also Robot Spaghetti.
    Posts
    1,230
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Shaun pisses me off, he has been completely brainwashed so...
    Spoiler warning:
    Other than doing the Institute questline (who likes doing that anyway?), when the time comes to assault the Institute I shoot him in the face on his death bed You're such a disappointment son.
    I chortled harder than I should have at this.
    Spoiler warning:

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,553
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 738 Posts
    EP Points
    7675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    huh weird I rarely sleep in beds.
    I do sometimes but only because I rarely build chairs for my settlements. I like to refresh game cells at times and passing the days is a quick way to do it.
    Spoiler warning:

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,553
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 738 Posts
    EP Points
    7675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I chortled harder than I should have at this.
    Last night I
    Spoiler warning:
    went over to his terminal to unlock all the doors so I could get to the reactor, turned to leave and I was going to just ignore him but put a .50 right between his eyes. Because unlike the hitler youth, you can actually have the satisfaction of executing him personally.

    Piper is another character I hate. So fucking irritating.
    Spoiler warning:

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Motunui
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    EP Points
    15

    Default

    Wow, some days not being around and we have a new thread!
    My boyfriend lent me God of War (PS4) and omg what a great game it is.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    I am so done with my job right now.

    We need new equipment, and the head honchos say there's no room in the budget for AV stuff. They don't even know why they hired me to BE the AV guy.

    This is super frustrating. Really hoping that I get this other job next week...I can't stand this place anymore. Fuck the Marriott.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    15

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Astral Void
    Posts
    4,272
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 275 Times in 105 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    I am so done with my job right now.

    We need new equipment, and the head honchos say there's no room in the budget for AV stuff. They don't even know why they hired me to BE the AV guy.

    This is super frustrating. Really hoping that I get this other job next week...I can't stand this place anymore. Fuck the Marriott.
    What needs updating?
    .
    All American Hero!

Similar Threads

  1. The new: What are you listening to now
    By Adsij in forum The Music Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th-March-2005, 16:48
  2. The NEW Emuparadise rm2k3 game. :o
    By johnny blaze in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 30th-May-2004, 18:06
  3. What do you think of the new Emuparadise layout?
    By Parha_ha in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21st-September-2001, 21:02
  4. the new emuparadise will be great i hope
    By emuparafreak72 in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2nd-July-2001, 08:26

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social