Page 229 of 263 FirstFirst ... 129179219224225226227228229230231232233234239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3936

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

  1. #3421
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default


  2. #3422
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Also Robot Spaghetti.
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    The game itself is truly a masterpiece. The state it was released in was sad.
    You're the 2nd person to tell me they've 100% completed the game, so I think you're right about that.

    I'm unsure about the state it was released in, what do you mean?
    Spoiler warning:

  3. #3423
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,694
    Thanks
    608
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 741 Posts
    EP Points
    7710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    You're the 2nd person to tell me they've 100% completed the game, so I think you're right about that.

    I'm unsure about the state it was released in, what do you mean?
    Japanese bugs

    Spoiler warning:

  4. #3424
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Neat. MGS V Phantom Pain just popped up on Game Pass. Never been big on the Metal Gear Solid games but been wanting to try this one.


  5. #3425
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    getting pretty close to beating AC. I hope the lab scenes are going somewhere.

  6. #3426
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    getting pretty close to beating AC. I hope the lab scenes are going somewhere.
    I hated those, thankfully their weren't too many in Odyssey. It just broke things up too much and were boring as hell.


  7. #3427
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Wall Sconce
    Posts
    18,775
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 12,453 Times in 1,097 Posts
    EP Points
    45060

    Default

    Holy shit, something super rare just happened. I just heard somebody roll by me listening to the same radio station I was.
    Once upon a time that wasn't uncommon, but who (aside from me) still listens to the radio?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

  8. #3428
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Holy shit, something super rare just happened. I just heard somebody roll by me listening to the same radio station I was.
    Once upon a time that wasn't uncommon, but who (aside from me) still listens to the radio?
    Well you were born in 1906


  9. #3429
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Posts
    3,933
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 2,631 Times in 737 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    EP Points
    17785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Neat. MGS V Phantom Pain just popped up on Game Pass. Never been big on the Metal Gear Solid games but been wanting to try this one.
    Thats because Big Boss is a million times cooler than Solid Snake, play these Zal...

    Snake Eater (Substance ver) - Portable Ops - Peace Walker - Ground Zeroes - Phantom Pain
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.


  10. #3430
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Holy shit, something super rare just happened. I just heard somebody roll by me listening to the same radio station I was.
    Once upon a time that wasn't uncommon, but who (aside from me) still listens to the radio?
    I thought everyone still listened to it. I sure do!

  11. #3431
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Thats because Big Boss is a million times cooler than Solid Snake, play these Zal...

    Snake Eater (Substance ver) - Portable Ops - Peace Walker - Ground Zeroes - Phantom Pain
    Nah. Like I said I'm not too interested in the series. This was basically free - well 20 bucks a month for Gold/Game Pass anyhow.


  12. #3432
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    You're the 2nd person to tell me they've 100% completed the game, so I think you're right about that.

    I'm unsure about the state it was released in, what do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Japanese bugs
    Giant cockroaches. The game crashed or just bugged out to where I had to quit out of the game 12 times.

    Also the game wasn't even complete when it launched. They had to patch in some item drops for the special demons that you need keys to access. Without that you can't even craft everything.

  13. #3433
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    2 months of training finally done at work. Now I'm taking calls on my own. And in a few months I'm doing Series 6 training and then eventually IT training. This is such a cool company.

  14. #3434
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    2 months of training finally done at work. Now I'm taking calls on my own. And in a few months I'm doing Series 6 training and then eventually IT training. This is such a cool company.
    Call Center?

    I did the Xbox/360 support line a ways back - smack dab in the middle of the RROD phenomenon Worst. Job. Ever.


  15. #3435
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Call Center?

    I did the Xbox/360 support line a ways back - smack dab in the middle of the RROD phenomenon Worst. Job. Ever.
    Yup, I work for a huge Annuity company in Iowa. I enjoy the place. This is the most training I've ever gotten.

    I can't even imagine how job was. .

Similar Threads

  1. The new: What are you listening to now
    By Adsij in forum The Music Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th-March-2005, 16:48
  2. The NEW Emuparadise rm2k3 game. :o
    By johnny blaze in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 30th-May-2004, 18:06
  3. What do you think of the new Emuparadise layout?
    By Parha_ha in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21st-September-2001, 21:02
  4. the new emuparadise will be great i hope
    By emuparafreak72 in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2nd-July-2001, 08:26

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social