Page 22 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh yeah I guess we never tried to switch horses before then. I didn't remember it teaching you how to do it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This is why games need an intensive HELP index. FFTactics did this right. It's way to easy to blow past something you NEED TO KNOW because they're breaking the pace and screwing up immersion.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm pretty sure you're just not supposed to be stealing horses yet that early in the game. Lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Where abouts are you at? Just hit chapter 3 last night myself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

RDR2? Bah.. Who played the Fallout 76 Beta!? Wow! I think I love West Virginia.
    Also been playing Fallout 4 again, both before and after. Nearly Plat but I'll need a second playthrough or to be able to find an old save. :\

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm all Fallout outed, ermm Fallouted? yeah.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Where abouts are you at? Just hit chapter 3 last night myself.
    I think we're still in Chapter 3 but we've been working on most of the challenges and such. We only play story when we can play together and we run around doing little side stuff in between. Our story quests are getting involved with the Grays/Braithwaites.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Also been playing Fallout 4 again, both before and after. Nearly Plat but I'll need a second playthrough or to be able to find an old save. :\
    Poor Corey was looking forward to the Beta. Then it was made basically impossible for him to play with tiny little windows of time that it was open. And then you need PS+ to even log into it. I know he wasn't enthused about the whole MMO thing to begin with but I've watched him get excited about giving it a chance and then be disappointed like three times now and it's super sad.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I think we're still in Chapter 3 but we've been working on most of the challenges and such. We only play story when we can play together and we run around doing little side stuff in between. Our story quests are getting involved with the Grays/Braithwaites.
    Figure that's what I'm going to do now that things have opened up a bit like fishing etc.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Poor Corey was looking forward to the Beta. Then it was made basically impossible for him to play with tiny little windows of time that it was open. And then you need PS+ to even log into it. I know he wasn't enthused about the whole MMO thing to begin with but I've watched him get excited about giving it a chance and then be disappointed like three times now and it's super sad.

awwwwe.... My brother was the same way since he works 2-11pm every day and he was the one who preordered it in the first place. What Corey needs to see is that the game is more of what NV was to F3, instead of an F5. Basically take F4, strip the story, revamp the settlement building mechanics drop in 20 other people into the beautiful wilderness of West Virginia.

Thanks
    EP Points

awwwwe.... My brother was the same way since he works 2-11pm every day and he was the one who preordered it in the first place. What Corey needs to see is that the game is more of what NV was to F3, instead of an F5. Basically take F4, strip the story, revamp the settlement building mechanics drop in 20 other people into the beautiful wilderness of West Virginia.
    The story is supposedly severely butchered from what I've heard. That on top of the inconveniences i was already apprehensive about made it a pretty clear indicator that I could never play 76.

Being an mmo already put me off of it because fallout, while being a massive rpg in almost every iteration, had always been a very thorough and rewarding experience for me. Making that into an mmo already tarnished the game for me because they can never reach the standards of previous games due to the nature of an mmo.

Add that to the normal inconveniences of an mmo like server outages,regular maintenance, subscriptions,etc.
    Not to mention the always on pvp that will turn the game into a Rust clone with a Fallout paintjob. It just became too much for me to grit my teeth through it.

I really tried to give it a chance with this beta and it basically wrapped up every one of my complaints with the idea of it being an mmo.

Considering Fallout is one of my most beloved franchises of all time it was a hard pill to swallow for me, but I've accepted it.

-C

Thanks
    EP Points

Country ROOOOOOOAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The story is supposedly severely butchered from what I've heard. That on top of the inconveniences i was already apprehensive about made it a pretty clear indicator that I could never play 76.

Being an mmo already put me off of it because fallout, while being a massive rpg in almost every iteration, had always been a very thorough and rewarding experience for me. Making that into an mmo already tarnished the game for me because they can never reach the standards of previous games due to the nature of an mmo.

Add that to the normal inconveniences of an mmo like server outages,regular maintenance, subscriptions,etc.
    Not to mention the always on pvp that will turn the game into a Rust clone with a Fallout paintjob. It just became too much for me to grit my teeth through it.

I really tried to give it a chance with this beta and it basically wrapped up every one of my complaints with the idea of it being an mmo.

Considering Fallout is one of my most beloved franchises of all time it was a hard pill to swallow for me, but I've accepted it.

-C
    lmao, I read that as though Milady were writing it, then I came across "-C." Log in to your own acount.

Country ROOOOOOOAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS
    I hope the band got mad royalties for the new attention the song got.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

-C
    but yeah, you need to make the distinction between 76 and a Fallout 5. If you don't care for an MMO with a fallout skin, then you can un-regrettably avoid it. Keep in mind though that devs are taking more and more time between new installments to their series' and this game has great merit in the improvements that they've made to the F4 engine.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

My horse got hit by a train