Page 171 of 266 FirstFirst ... 71121161166167168169170171172173174175176181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3983

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

Thanks
    EP Points

so I managed to unlock my first secret weapon(if you can call them that)the pistol doesn't seem worth the $30k price tag. before I go wasting more time grinding money is the special shotgun better than the upgraded M3? I haven't fully upgraded it yet I maxed the capacity and reload though.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    so I managed to unlock my first secret weapon(if you can call them that)the pistol doesn't seem worth the $30k price tag. before I go wasting more time grinding money is the special shotgun better than the upgraded M3? I haven't fully upgraded it yet I maxed the capacity and reload though.
    If you're talking about the second handgun that pops up in the store a bit into the game, it's not worth it at all. It's feature was something stupid like piercing. Really, how often will you use a handgun when you have 2 or more zombies standing in a line in front of you?
    IIRC the M3 shotgun was my favorite one in the game. IIRC it had the highest firepower. There was one that did a bit more damage, but the piece of junk consumed triple ammo.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually that's not a bad handgun to leave on Sheva on a first normal playthrough, along with a rifle. Handgun ammo is super abundant and she has relatively good aim (as long as she's not stuck behind something shooting at a wall ) and the piercing will at least damage other enemies too.

And yeah the Hydra is pretty stupid, I wouldn't bother for now (guess you eventually have to in order to collect all weapons for the trophy) I would fully upgrade the first rifle before anything else so you can get the longbow for Sheva for any subsequent playthrough or going back to collect stuff - you can leave that on her forever after you do so.

Thanks
    EP Points

I still have to finish the last chapter but I keep putting it off.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I still have to finish the last chapter but I keep putting it off.
    It's not too bad as long as you're prepared. Remember you can keep going back to the marsh to pick up more rocket launchers (also a good place to pick up treasure) if you're having trouble with those gatling gun guys or Reapers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    It's not too bad as long as you're prepared. Remember you can keep going back to the marsh to pick up more rocket launchers (also a good place to pick up treasure) if you're having trouble with those gatling gun guys or Reapers.
    actually there's a mounted gun(or two) in that section that I didn't know about the first time I really hate the wesker fight where you have to shoot rockets at him then shoot the rockets sheva was useless during that fight.

Thanks
    EP Points

can sheva get away with just using a rifle or is it a good idea to give her a second weapon? I've had her carry two for most of the game(rifle and mg)

Thanks
    EP Points

can sheva get away with just using a rifle or is it a good idea to give her a second weapon? I've had her carry two for most of the game(rifle and mg)
    I typically just leave her with the first rifle as upgraded it can hold a lot of ammo plus it's bolt action so it takes a couple seconds to fire so she doesn't just start shooting like crazy and waste ammo etc. Like I said though the second handgun (H+K I think) is pretty good for her along with it's piercing and ammo is plentiful so it's a good secondary weapon- try a little bit of switching her between attack and cover too.

I typically enjoy machine guns and the shotguns so never give any of them to her myself for ammo reasons.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Don't give her any weapons.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty sure I just use the MP5 and the RPG both with unlimited ammo. Sheva usually just has her rifle.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Can't remember but if you use unlimited ammo doesn't block getting trophies?

Except the gatling gun and longbow of course.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Can't remember but if you use unlimited ammo doesn't block getting trophies?

Except the gatling gun and longbow of course.
    I can't remember either, but I'm guessing Grouch isn't playing a legit copy of RE5...maybe I'm wrong.
    Anyway, from what I remember if you grab the MP5 in game upgrading it completely isn't overly expensive. If you need loot & more ammo grind earlier parts of the game.
    You can pick up the standard rocket launcher in game, before the boss fight where you have access to the RPG.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

whelp managed to beat it that was a fucking ordeal. makes me not want to do mercs or the nightmare stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

whelp managed to beat it that was a fucking ordeal. makes me not want to do mercs or the nightmare stuff.
    Good for you!

I could never get into mercs or the dlc for that one. Mercs for RE6 on the other hand

Thanks
    EP Points

I still haven't played RE7 yet.