Page 162 of 266 FirstFirst ... 62112152157158159160161162163164165166167172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3983

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Done everything I wanted and needed this week, and now I'm bored.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    They're airing a new Twilight Zone now. It sucks. They remade Terror at 30,000 Feet for the second episode, if that gives you an idea of how little originality they have. You shouldn't have to rely on remaking the best classic episode straight out the gate... I've only watched the first 3 episodes so far, and the other 2 episodes seemed to be inserting current year political undertones because they can.
    I may still watch more, because self contained episodes mean quality might vary wildly.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Platina View Post
    Done everything I wanted and needed this week, and now I'm bored.
    Play some more games. The good thing about emulation is you can probably find a hidden gem or a game you find really fun.

Thanks
    EP Points

Welp, I have arrived.

Plane didn't crash. Funny though, we had an electrical failure in the cabin just before takeoff. Sure did make me feel safe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Welp, I have arrived.

Plane didn't crash. Funny though, we had an electrical failure in the cabin just before takeoff. Sure did make me feel safe
    The good part is that you are still alive to take more flies

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Play some more games. The good thing about emulation is you can probably find a hidden gem or a game you find really fun.
    True, except roms, especially Nintendo roms, are getting harder to find now days, yet I'm STILL looking for some Nintendo hadn't found, and I haven't downloaded yet. I'm bored with all the physical games I have already. At least I got a lot of roms on an SD card I can play on my Wii (NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and Genesis), but I felt like I've played them all by now. lol! I'm gonna download the Dolphin emulator on this PC, and then find a rom, just for a test run.
    Last edited by Platina; 27th-April-2019 at 15:36.

Thanks
    EP Points

True, except roms, especially Nintendo roms, are getting harder to find now days, yet I'm STILL looking for some Nintendo hadn't found, and I haven't downloaded yet. I'm bored with all the physical games I have already. At least I got a lot of roms on an SD card I can play on my Wii (NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and Genesis), but I felt like I've played them all by now. lol! I'm gonna download the Dolphin emulator on this PC, and then find a rom, just for a test run.
    I've noticed it's harder to find some stuff online now too, particularly when you're looking for languages other than English. I should have stockpiled more rare titles when I had the chance, but everything was so readily available for a good few years that I kind of took it for granted. :'D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    I've noticed it's harder to find some stuff online now too, particularly when you're looking for languages other than English. I should have stockpiled more rare titles when I had the chance, but everything was so readily available for a good few years that I kind of took it for granted. :'D
    Trust me, so did I. The thought of Nintendo finally purging ROM sites after all these years never crossed my mind, in fact.
    Last edited by Platina; 28th-April-2019 at 03:25.

Thanks
    EP Points

you know a celebrity is washed up and desperate when they're plugging some shit on infomercials
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks

Dolphin Emulator with Smash Bros Melee works all right with this PC. Minor pausing and jittery, though it might be the emulator's fault. I don't know for sure. Not bad, though not perfect, but at least it's something!

Thanks
    EP Points

Dolphin Emulator with Smash Bros Melee works all right with this PC. Minor pausing and jittery, though it might be the emulator's fault. I don't know for sure. Not bad, though not perfect, but at least it's something!
    That's good you can play it. Perhaps Nintendo Roms and such will become available after things die down, but who knows. The problem with keeping so many roms and isos though is limited hard-drive space. PS1 and PS2 emulation are in pretty decent states, but finding isos for those games can be hard too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    That's good you can play it. Perhaps Nintendo Roms and such will become available after things die down, but who knows. The problem with keeping so many roms and isos though is limited hard-drive space. PS1 and PS2 emulation are in pretty decent states, but finding isos for those games can be hard too.
    That is true! On my laptop, I ran out of space because I downloaded a lot of Gamecube roms (and movies, and TV shows). That was after I heard about Nintendo's emulation rampage, so I went to collect as many games as I could that I don't already have on an SD card. My PC is expandable, luckily, so I could probably get more space if I ever had to. I just gotta figure out how. lol!

And I never could get PS1 and PS2 emulation to work. I tried so many times with the PS1 emulator and ISO's, but no luck. I read that the PS2 emulation only works with roms ripped yourself, but not only can't I pull that off, but then I don't see a point.
    Last edited by Platina; 28th-April-2019 at 19:57.

Thanks

And I never could get PS1 and PS2 emulation to work. I tried so many times with the PS1 emulator and ISO's, but no luck. I read that the PS2 emulation only works with roms ripped yourself, but not only can't I pull that off, but then I don't see a point.
    i am guessing you didn't have the bios without that your not getting anything to work also you can most def use roms that you get from a friend because he can rip them and you cannot of your awesome game collection