Page 152 of 266 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152153154155156157162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3983

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

  1. #2266
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    currently working on one of the lengthier quests(can't remember the name of it but you get it from the "yes man") I'm trying to raise my standing a bit with the khans but I'm stuck on this one particular quest from dianne. I have to go to vault 3 and deliver a package but every time I enter all the fiends are aggressive so I can't get past the front door(this is inside the vault itself) am I fucked on this or is there some way to get to the named fiend that I'm missing?

  2. #2267
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,882
    Thanks
    625
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 746 Posts
    EP Points
    7765

    Default

    I got 2 last time. This 3 is standard case but I already had steelbook version.

    Spoiler warning:

  3. #2268
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,874
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    currently working on one of the lengthier quests(can't remember the name of it but you get it from the "yes man") I'm trying to raise my standing a bit with the khans but I'm stuck on this one particular quest from dianne. I have to go to vault 3 and deliver a package but every time I enter all the fiends are aggressive so I can't get past the front door(this is inside the vault itself) am I fucked on this or is there some way to get to the named fiend that I'm missing?
    Wearing Khan armor when going inside the vault should help.

    Also if they're hostile no matter what I think you can kill everyone and still talk to him as long as there is no one hostile in his little audience chamber. But that's iffy. If he happens to be hostile I think you can leave and come back and he should reset.


  4. #2269
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Wearing Khan armor when going inside the vault should help.

    Also if they're hostile no matter what I think you can kill everyone and still talk to him as long as there is no one hostile in his little audience chamber. But that's iffy. If he happens to be hostile I think you can leave and come back and he should reset.
    yeah tried the khan armor with no luck might try killing everyone outside his room, though there is two fiends inside his room. also the main khan quest line regis ask you to find evidence on the legion the waypoint marker point to the raft in cottonwood cove does that mean you have to go to the legion fort?

  5. #2270
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,874
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    yeah tried the khan armor with no luck might try killing everyone outside his room, though there is two fiends inside his room. also the main khan quest line regis ask you to find evidence on the legion the waypoint marker point to the raft in cottonwood cove does that mean you have to go to the legion fort?
    Pretty sure, yeah.


  6. #2271
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Pretty sure, yeah.
    I do have a couple other quests that require me to go there but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet.

  7. #2272
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,874
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    I never really bothered much with the legion except for the end game stuff.


  8. #2273
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,882
    Thanks
    625
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 746 Posts
    EP Points
    7765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I do have a couple other quests that require me to go there but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet.
    Wipe them out.

    All of them.

    Spoiler warning:

  9. #2274
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    whelp got that quest done killed all but the one fiend(didn't know there was a living quarters) for some reason I thought to scout the enemies near motor and silently kill them so I popped a stealth boy walked right up to the guy and got to the quest dialog. I don't know why i didn't think to use a stealth boy before it would have saved me a ton of trouble oh well I got a lot of loot.

  10. #2275
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Wipe them out.

    All of them.
    that was the plan since those fuckers started to send hitmen after me.

  11. #2276
    Jackhammer's Avatar
    Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    17,968
    Thanks
    1,190
    Thanked 2,079 Times in 243 Posts
    EP Points
    8810

  12. #2277
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,831
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
    EP Points
    9560

    Default

    Well Days Gone looks interesting.

  13. #2278
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,874
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Some great deals on Xbox lives Spring sale.

    Tempted to grab a couple older games like RE 5 and 6 which are only 10 bucks a piece. But then again I've beaten the hell out them multiple times already


  14. #2279
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,882
    Thanks
    625
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 746 Posts
    EP Points
    7765

    Default

    plop plop plop

    Spoiler warning:

  15. #2280
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the forgotten can
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    nature is such a troll.
    so I hear you like warm weather well here's 2days of cold and snow

Similar Threads

  1. The new: What are you listening to now
    By Adsij in forum The Music Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th-March-2005, 16:48
  2. The NEW Emuparadise rm2k3 game. :o
    By johnny blaze in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 30th-May-2004, 18:06
  3. What do you think of the new Emuparadise layout?
    By Parha_ha in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21st-September-2001, 21:02
  4. the new emuparadise will be great i hope
    By emuparafreak72 in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2nd-July-2001, 08:26

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social