Page 111 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3983

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Far Cry 4 isn't as good as 3 imo. I enjoyed Blood Dragon more than 3, pity it's so short
    Haven't played 5 yet but haven't heard good things, haven't played Primal either.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Far Cry 4 isn't as good as 3 imo. I enjoyed Blood Dragon more than 3, pity it's so short
    Haven't played 5 yet but haven't heard good things, haven't played Primal either.
    story or gameplay wise?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

4 game play isn't worse than 3 it's pretty much the same. The story is rather crappy, I didn't have a problem with the story in 3 myself.
    Blood Dragon is cool if you like cheesy 80's sci-fi.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Got my old laptop up and running today, but due to a virus, I lost everything. My recent one is out of commission due to liquid spillage on the keyboard as of a couple months ago, and I don't have the money to fix it, but my mom said she finally found a coworker who can probably take a look at it. I'm hoping he can fix it with no data loss, but we'll see.

Thanks
    EP Points

Whoa what the fuck is that?!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Platina View Post
    Got my old laptop up and running today, but due to a virus, I lost everything. My recent one is out of commission due to liquid spillage on the keyboard as of a couple months ago, and I don't have the money to fix it, but my mom said she finally found a coworker who can probably take a look at it. I'm hoping he can fix it with no data loss, but we'll see.
    You sound like my brother. And "liquid spillage" ... "couple months ago" - sounds like a no. If it were immediately tended to, maybe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    You sound like my brother. And "liquid spillage" ... "couple months ago" - sounds like a no. If it were immediately tended to, maybe.
    Sorry, guess I should've been more specific.

I spilled water into my laptop's keyboard and I couldn't shut it off right away. The screen flickered and the laptop shut off on it's own before I was able to do anything. I soaked up all I could, left it upside down for a few days on a towel, and then tried to turn it back on. The screen's backlight worked, but other than that, it was blank. Not even the keyboard would light up.

So yeah, I didn't react right away, or else I'm sure it could've been saved. More than likely, the motherboard will have to be replaced, and that's costly.

The couple months ago, meaning, this happened a couple months ago, and I've since been without a laptop until I got my old one working last night. Again, my fault for rushing this post.
    Last edited by Platina; 27th-February-2019 at 19:56.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I am losing my patience with shipping services entirely. NOt USPS, UPS or Fed Ex, but all of them.
    My sister had a new Dell shipped to me because they wouldn't ship it to her school-apartment claiming it needed a signature. - I found it in the snow when she messaged me saying it had been delivered...
    My brother ordered an SD card and tracking followed it all the way to Pennsylvania (not Michigan) before they simply shipped a new one.
    And here I am waiting for my SSD and RAM to put into my work laptop. It was supposed to be here on Monday, then it went to the opposite side of the state so they delayed it until tomorrow, then another update said "returning to sender" while a the same time estimating it to be arriving today. Im working on my computer near the window and Iv'e seen a Fed Ex go by twice already.

EDIT:

I forgot about a CD I got last week! The USPS guy walked to my door, knocked and said I owed 2.29 on shipping! So I handed it back to him and sad are you kidding? There isn't a single penny in this house unless I turn over the couch. What fucking year is this? Then I was like, wait, this sticker says it was weighed and shipped from a USPS location. So I owe 2.29 on top of the $2 already paid on this? I knew the courier had no answers, but they failed to address my questions when I went to the sorting facility to pick it up the next day. I so fucking done.
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 27th-February-2019 at 20:30.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I am losing my patience with shipping services entirely. NOt USPS, UPS or Fed Ex, but all of them.
    My sister had a new Dell shipped to me because they wouldn't ship it to her school-apartment claiming it needed a signature. - I found it in the snow when she messaged me saying it had been delivered...
    My brother ordered an SD card and tracking followed it all the way to Pennsylvania (not Michigan) before they simply shipped a new one.
    And here I am waiting for my SSD and RAM to put into my work laptop. It was supposed to be here on Monday, then it went to the opposite side of the state so they delayed it until tomorrow, then another update said "returning to sender" while a the same time estimating it to be arriving today. Im working on my computer near the window and Iv'e seen a Fed Ex go by twice already.

EDIT:

I forgot about a CD I got last week! The USPS guy walked to my door, knocked and said I owed 2.29 on shipping! So I handed it back to him and sad are you kidding? There isn't a single penny in this house unless I turn over the couch. What fucking year is this? Then I was like, wait, this sticker says it was weighed and shipped from a USPS location. So I owe 2.29 on top of the $2 already paid on this? I knew the courier had no answers, but they failed to address my questions when I went to the sorting facility to pick it up the next day. I so fucking done.
    You've got a sister ?

I try to buy locally whenever I can but much of it isn't available or is cheaper online. Most recent shipping screwup for me was when a few dozen magazines got lost and I got car brakes instead.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    You've got a sister ?

I try to buy locally whenever I can but much of it isn't available or is cheaper online. Most recent shipping screwup for me was when a few dozen magazines got lost and I got car brakes instead.
    20 and dyke

Not your brakes?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The worst experience I've had was with freight and I learned my lesson. Always have it delivered to a depot and inspect it there before accepting delivery, insurance means nothing because they'll all pass the buck around .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

20 and dyke

Not your brakes?

Nope. Any time I buy magazines in the future I'm going to pester them about bagging them and making sure the box is big enough .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Blood Dragon is the best thing Ubi's released in years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post

Nope. Any time I buy magazines in the future I'm going to pester them about bagging them and making sure the box is big enough .
    Yes, BAG IT! Christ, Ive gotten a lot of stuff where they stick a label on the surface of the item. Magazines are the worst because they can slap a label on the cover and done. You probably know this as well as I.
    I have a boxed C64 with matching serials. Guess where the shipping label went.
    A few newer/non-collecatible things Iv'e gotten are an Akai Max49 as well as an Arturia Minibrute. - Labelled on the outer box and nearly laminated with USPS branded packaging tape.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Speaking back on the topic of Vitas, I pulled mine back out after all the talk and found that a lot of the homebrews have been updated to a great point. PKGj for example is so much more stable and useful than it was before.