Page 240 of 266 FirstFirst ... 140190230235236237238239240241242243244245250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3983

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That bad eh? I can guess traffic is way down, but it sounds like these new laws are concerning. Too lazy to read into them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    Spoiler warning:

Grandma and Grandpa have little man for the weekend, I had a great week at work, and I'm ending it with alcohol. I hate this stuff but beer is beer. I should've gone for Whiskey.
    I use to like that stuff until I got drunk from it one night, and now the thought of drinking it makes me queasy. I might give it another go one day, but for now, I'm sticking with Rolling Rock, or whatever cheap crap I feel like drinking tonight.

Thanks
    EP Points

That sucks, even the forums might shut down.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    That bad eh? I can guess traffic is way down, but it sounds like these new laws are concerning. Too lazy to read into them.
    I haven't heard anything about "new laws" just overprotective companies with a boner for DMCAs.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Same old shit if that is the case.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh i don't officially know it's just my opinion. It's been a year or so now and there's still no word on what could happen.

Does anyone have a news link for these so called new copyright laws?
    Last edited by Zaladane; 27th-July-2019 at 21:05.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ohhhhh God...I haven't felt a hangover like this in quite a while.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Nice haul deadlegion. Hard to find ds2s in great shape now.
    This silver one looks and feels brand new

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Does anyone have a news link for these so called new copyright laws?
    I don't recall the details, but there's a thousand post thread over on e-hentai's remaining forums. They were apparently based out of the Netherlands, and the upcoming law changes there are still way off. But their webhost just said fuck it and booted them off, the site owner just threw in the towel because he doesn't care to fight to find a host anymore that'll take their 50TB of smut which has countless copyright violations and every single explicit topic possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The other week I found a brand new sealed non-dualshock PS1 controller at a local thrift store. I balked at the $10CAD pricetag on it, then looked it up on eBay. The thing's worth like $100+, so I snagged it to resell it.
    Of course, now that it's sitting here in my house I'm like, "resell it? why? that's too much work, I'll just keep it".
    Last edited by Ragnar; 28th-July-2019 at 00:07.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I don't recall the details, but there's a thousand post thread over on e-hentai's remaining forums. They were apparently based out of the Netherlands, and the upcoming law changes there are still way off. But their webhost just said fuck it and booted them off, the site owner just threw in the towel because he doesn't care to fight to find a host anymore that'll take their 50TB of smut which has countless copyright violations and every single explicit topic possible.
    ok

Thanks
    EP Points

started demon souls earlier today played it for a while died twice at the palace took a break to do other things went back to it died again in the same place as the last time. I deleted it it's just not a game for me I was expecting something more open world not a hub(like PSO/PSU) I'm also getting a bit burned out on games lately.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Very nice. I snagged a couple nice ones awhile back before the price goes up even more for OEM and not shit shape.

Such a bummer. Wish there had been more notice for people to download stuff.

The other week I found a brand new sealed non-dualshock PS1 controller at a local thrift store. I balked at the $10CAD pricetag on it, then looked it up on eBay. The thing's worth like $100+, so I snagged it to resell it.
    Of course, now that it's sitting here in my house I'm like, "resell it? why? that's too much work, I'll just keep it".
    This is really me now at least when it comes to eBay. Too much effort, having to worry about bullshit etc... Generally I try to move stuff on forums, if I can't then I don't care too much. I end up dumping a lot on a guy that runs a store in NY. For anything super spicy he usually offers 100% credit especially if he has it presold. Cash is pretty good too. He just paid my full asking price for PS4 Battle Garegga and I shipped it with some stuff I was sending him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    started demon souls earlier today played it for a while died twice at the palace took a break to do other things went back to it died again in the same place as the last time. I deleted it it's just not a game for me I was expecting something more open world not a hub(like PSO/PSU) I'm also getting a bit burned out on games lately.
    Demons Souls is awesome but yeah if you want an open world then Dark Souls is superb. Bloodborne also rocks but is a faster and more offensive minded game (can't turtle like you can in DS). Dark Souls 2 is more hub oriented like Demon but not exactly the same thing.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 28th-July-2019 at 00:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

Very nice. I snagged a couple nice ones awhile back before the price goes up even more for OEM and not shit shape.

Such a bummer. Wish there had been more notice for people to download stuff.

This is really me now at least when it comes to eBay. Too much effort, having to worry about bullshit etc... Generally I try to move stuff on forums, if I can't then I don't care too much. I end up dumping a lot on a guy that runs a store in NY. For anything super spicy he usually offers 100% credit especially if he has it presold. Cash is pretty good too. He just paid my full asking price for PS4 Battle Garegga and I shipped it with some stuff I was sending him anyway.

Demons Souls is awesome but yeah if you want an open world then Dark Souls is superb. Bloodborne also rocks but is a faster and more offensive minded game (can't turtle like you can in DS). Dark Souls 2 is more hub oriented like Demon but not exactly the same thing.
    I haven't had any luck with selling on ebay recently(have some gaming stuff listed it's been up for like 3 weeks now)hell even selling locally has been a bust.
    hmm bloodborne might have to check that out I think someone here has also suggested the witcher.

Thanks
    EP Points

Bloodborne isn't on PS3. Witcher 2 and 3 aren't on PS3.

Dark Souls 1 & 2 are on PS3.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

For consoles (so not including possible PC versions):

Witcher 2 is Xbox 360 (and Xbox One BC)
    Witcher 3 is Xbox One or PS4
    Bloodborne is PS4

Spoiler warning: