Page 197 of 266 FirstFirst ... 97147187192193194195196197198199200201202207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3983

Thread: The New EmuParadise Fallout: you are reviled

Thanks
    EP Points

Welp, dunno what to really say about Fallout 76. Seems like the same old thing so far. Just hit level 5 and that means other players can attack me etc..

Completed a few opening quests and one side quest thingum. Gonna try building my first camp/settlement soon. Gonna keep it small - basically a place to stash items although I guess it could be raided by other players.

Map seems huge though and lots of locations and creatures and such. And the dark post atomic humor is still there. Obviously I'm not far in the game but as many others have stated it's just Fallout 4 with multiplayer

It's worth a look for free afterall it's still another Fallout game but if you're not really into multiplayer (like I am) I'd stick with 4. Personally I'll stick with it until the free play days end but if I find I keep getting raped by other players well beyond my level I'll delete the thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Welp, dunno what to really say about Fallout 76. Seems like the same old thing so far. Just hit level 5 and that means other players can attack me etc..

Completed a few opening quests and one side quest thingum. Gonna try building my first camp/settlement soon. Gonna keep it small - basically a place to stash items although I guess it could be raided by other players.

Map seems huge though and lots of locations and creatures and such. And the dark post atomic humor is still there. Obviously I'm not far in the game but as many others have stated it's just Fallout 4 with multiplayer

It's worth a look for free afterall it's still another Fallout game but if you're not really into multiplayer (like I am) I'd stick with 4. Personally I'll stick with it until the free play days end but if I find I keep getting raped by other players well beyond my level I'll delete the thing.
    What about NPC's and companions?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    What about NPC's and companions?
    As far as I know there are none - all taken over by other human players I suppose.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

As far as I know there are none - all taken over by other human players I suppose.
    That is changing with an update soon.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    That is changing with an update soon.
    NPCs or companions?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

NPCs or companions?
    NPC's, and I assume companions. I forgot where I heard it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Neat.

Kinda having fun with this now. Any other human players I've met I've just ran right by
    I suppose you don't have to really bother if you don't want to.

Getting late though..

Thanks
    EP Points

Here's my little base hanging out over a cliff. I actually fell off at one point whilst building and died

Screenshot_2019-06-12 Xbox Social.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

guess we'll just have to wait another 10 years for a proper FO
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Far Cry 5 is full of bugs
    Haven't seen anything that has caused a crash yet, mostly just little things that I guess could possibly be fixed idk

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    guess we'll just have to wait another 10 years for a proper FO
    I've always wanted a Fallout game that takes place somewhere outside of the US. I just want to know what the rest of the world is up to in this post-nuclear hellscape.

I dunno, like a game that takes place in the Canadian wilderness with some emphasis on the survival/crafting skills that I never use in any of the games.

Though I guess that would be contingent on other countries having some kind of Vault analogues.

I'll also accept another game from Obsidian.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I've always wanted a Fallout game that takes place somewhere outside of the US. I just want to know what the rest of the world is up to in this post-nuclear hellscape.

I dunno, like a game that takes place in the Canadian wilderness with some emphasis on the survival/crafting skills that I never use in any of the games.

Though I guess that would be contingent on other countries having some kind of Vault analogues.

I'll also accept another game from Obsidian.
    I was thinking about that a few months ago, there's a lot they can do with the series. I'd personally like to see them fill in the gap between the east and west coast since there's a few mentions of other large areas that "survived" the holocaust. I can't remember but I think canada was referenced in NV.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was thinking about that a few months ago, there's a lot they can do with the series. I'd personally like to see them fill in the gap between the east and west coast since there's a few mentions of other large areas that "survived" the holocaust. I can't remember but I think canada was referenced in NV.
    Or even China. Let's see how the other side lives!
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Or even China. Let's see how the other side lives!
    that's funny I was just thinking that. I always thought the history was a little vague.

Thanks
    EP Points

that's funny I was just thinking that. I always thought the history was a little vague.
    It is a little vague, though I think it would be cool to explore a what a post-fusion, retro-future Hong Kong would be like circa the 1950s.

Or rather, exploring the husk of it, that is.
    Spoiler warning: