Thread: Any English Translations for Uta no Prince Sama games?

Thanks

Default Any English Translations for Uta no Prince Sama games?

Hi! So I've downloaded these Uta no Prince Sama games for the PPSSPP, and I've been wondering over if there's any possible English patches (or scripts online of these games translated to English) for these games. So far, I haven't found any that won't give my computer viruses, nor any that are actually finished.

Here's the list of games I've gotten:

- Uta no Prince Sama
    - Uta no Prince Sama - Amazing Aria
    - Uta no Prince Sama - Sweet Serenade
    - Uta no Prince Sama - Repeat
    - Uta no Prince Sama - Music

All of these games are in Japanese, and I would love at this point for to find any possible leads for English translations of at least one of these games.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

Id google psp english patch ...see what you can find..you cant get virus from ROMs or EMU
    Last edited by killapinke; 15th-September-2018 at 14:27.

Thanks

Tried looking up the games on whatever results were on the top, and I still couldn't find any of them translated to English.

Plus, I didn't mean getting a virus from roms or the emulator, but rather from the sites having the files for at least one of the games.

Thanks
    EP Points

At one time that Visual Novel Reader could take the text from PPSSPP .9.8 and .9.9. However PPSSPP has moved up and VNR is now broken.

There doesn't seem to be much love for otome games, which is a shame as Uta Pri seems to be a good rhythm game.