Thread: Network issues on kingdom hearts 2 final mix smb

Thanks

Default Network issues on kingdom hearts 2 final mix smb

Sorry if I posted at wrong spot but I'm new to this ps2 smb stuff I'm using opl 0.9.3 slim ps2 I don't quite have my memory card hacked but I'm using action replay with media player to get into the ulaunch app (yes everytime) anyway I still get access to what would be a fmcb card without it anyway kh2fm just started freezing on me during mid play it plays just find but now its slowly freezing during the menu and just recent while I was fighting a boss if anyone could help greatly appreciated btw only been kh2fm all my other games haven't froze on me yet if it helps I found a special edition that has a + after it I wanna say was for Japanese double pack for it and re chain of memories sold in Japan limited time deal

Thanks

Ok I think I solved the solution I was using the + iso and I found the English patched one and so far no freezes plus I can read it lol