Thread: New fridge

Thanks

Default New fridge

Hello everybody,
    I am looking for a new refrigerator for our kitchen. Since I have no clue which one is good I wanted to ask you for advice. Which one do you have and are you satisfied with it?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Just buy a used one from a local appliance shop. Don't bother with aesthetics, plain white is fucking fine, it just needs to keep your food cold.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Hello minno
    You have to give us some information first like how much are you willing to spend on the fridge, what type of refrigerator you want...
    We have one from Samsung I think its this model ---. This is a fridge-freezer and is already a few years old. We are really happy with it. Visually, it looks very nice, the anti-fingerprint surface works well. Is very quiet, sometimes you hear a very low noise, and sometimes I wonder if the machine works at all: D
    We are a 3 person household and everything fits in the fridge after shopping. The freezer compartment also offers enough storage space for everything you need.
    All in all, I'm thrilled with this product and would buy it again.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 30th-August-2018 at 00:51. Reason: no links allowed

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Just buy a used one from a local appliance shop. Don't bother with aesthetics, plain white is fucking fine, it just needs to keep your food cold.
    Strongly agree.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Strongly agree.
    Although if I cared about aesthetics, those yellow/green/pink/whatever ones from the 70s(?) would be pretty cool. They probably raep your power bill though... Stainless steel and black appliances are the most boring options possible.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Although if I cared about aesthetics, those yellow/green/pink/whatever ones from the 70s(?) would be pretty cool. They probably raep your power bill though... Stainless steel and black appliances are the most boring options possible.
    My folks have an old fridge out on the back porch, it only gets used at Christmas for all the extra food. Pretty sure it's a Kelvinator, probably from the early 60's but it might be older. It's just beige.

Spoiler warning: