Thread: Having computer trouble

Threaded View

Thanks

Red face Having computer trouble

Hi guys i got a super massive problem and i hope someone can help me two year ago my brother in law repaired a gaming laptop that he gave me when he finally repair it when he gave it back to me he forgot the password for the pass two year we never manage to unlock that computer. Yesterday i fond a program call "lazesoft" now wit it i finally manage to unlock the gaming laptop my brother in law repaired i try to update the computer since it has not been updated in two years however it fail to update to the latest version of window 10 1806 (i think)so this morning i ran trouble shoothing program and it said that it fix it so i ran the update again and i fail again so i restarted the computer when it did that window does not want to load anymore it keep failing to load so now i don't no what to do please help.

Okay here a update i finally manage to get my gaming laptop working again now i finally manage update my gaming laptop however i ran in to new problem in the middle of the update my gaming laptop shutdown with out any reason so i try to open again it load up then freeze after that it shutdown again now i am really stomp here guys i have no idea what to do here guy.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 15th-August-2018 at 20:47. Reason: merged posts