Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: No more ISOs?

Thanks

Or the few sites left will have so much traffic the download speeds will be abysmal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob92 View Post
    Or the few sites left will have so much traffic the download speeds will be abysmal.
    Exactly. And more importantly, are the mirrors that pop up, or might pop up, trustworthy ?
    I trusted Emuparadise, they never had shady stuff going on, or hidden in the downloads. And they were fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John_RM_72 View Post
    Exactly. And more importantly, are the mirrors that pop up, or might pop up, trustworthy ?
    I trusted Emuparadise, they never had shady stuff going on, or hidden in the downloads. And they were fast.
    https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0?t=89

most pops you can close in 1 second.. gee you love to complain about free stuff don't you? spoiled brat.

Thanks

Default How People Post 'Blocked' Content E Z! =)

ROMs = Simply Host Your Content In Random 'Cloud' Services Throughout The World = DUH!
    Balkan Guy
    Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:10 AM
    To: 'info at emuparadise dot org'
    ROMs = Simply Host Your Content In Random 'Cloud' Services Throughout The World = DUH!
    For example, China is not into video games, but will HAPPILY host all your stuff there, as they view them as a complete waste of time and detrimental to nations, so it's like a form of 'electronic propaganda' to them and they will maybe even do it all for you for FREE! Just ASK them! =D

That is just one of BAZILLIONS of ways to host the stuff. You can also of course CLOSE the 'EmuParadise' site but have a list of LINKS to 'other' sites with all of the same stuff. Could do something as simple as the following names, and leave EVERYTHING ELSE the SAME & hosted throughout the world in FREE spots, keeping with your 'tropical gaming' theme:

ROM Paradise
    Emulator Island
    ROMs Beach
    ROM Wave
    Emulator Beach
    Etc!

For more ideas let me know. There are also lots of 'independent' nations where people do whatever they want, and the 'elites' of the various nations KEEP it that way so they can 'isolate' their funds & stuff. You know, like 'maldaives' & other little countries people never hear about.

I would like to help out. Let me know! =D

You can also of course claim that all the people running EMU Paradise have quit. How would they be able to verify it? They can't.

USE the borders of the world to your advantage and stop thinking 'locally'. Just because it is (for example) illegal in the USA to have sex with young girls does not mean it is true in every country. For example, in Most of Mexico age of consent is 13, but right next door in America it is 18. Same with laws regarding 'copyright'. A lot of countries just don't give a $hit about ROM 'rights' and are HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

L8R! ~@~

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally! Since I've Offline for Several Days. Heres You Go with 1fichier for PSX/PS2 Isos! (Also Including Action Replay MAX for PS2 has been Recovered by Me), Check Out!:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Xindictive; 6th-April-2019 at 04:28. Reason: I've Removed the Links for Firedrop and PSX Redump for No Reason!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xindictive For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Neat.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Red face

Don't know what to do now, most ROM/ISO sites have nothing now save like one or two that work through torrents, at least that I know of. Want to play all the games I missed while growing up and revisit my favorites. I remember in Christmas of 1987 getting my NES..... makes me feel old. Over the years had to get rid of all my old systems and games and definitely don't have the money to get it all back plus what I never had, these sites were my only options.

By the way I have been a long time member of this site, just never joined the forum until now. Might seem silly but never really needed to before. Maybe it makes sense, maybe not.
    Last edited by ArmyAJ28; 25th-August-2018 at 19:53.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyAJ28 View Post
    and definitely don't have the money to get it all back plus what I never had
    There's an easy trick to this. You just don't need to have everything *at once*. Commit a hundred to your gaming budget and eBay whatever retro stuff you'd like. When you're done with a game feed it back to eBay. Prices on retro games are at least stable, if not always climbing. At worst you might wind up out $5 per game rolling through your house, which is about what I used to happily throw at Blockbuster.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Regarding The "Change" And ISO / ROM Download Links.

What is the future for Emuparadise and this forum? Do you guys have any sort of plans to put the ISOs / ROMs back to the site? Like this "Pull out / take out all ISOs / ROMs" is just a temporary move to see what happens and wait till things calm down and such.

Are we still able to put down links to download ISOs / ROMs and download them from here?

I think that's it. I don't know. I still feel devastated after reading that news. Oh and I hope I actually got the right thread for this topic. If not well, Sorry. I'll never used to using forums.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

They removed all mags, comics,books...They did not remove any ROMs/ISO's from site there just showing dead links .. you can still download ROMs/ISO's you just dont know how to use the script for it or maybe you haven't found it

Thanks

nvm. :0
    Last edited by Primeau31; 3rd-September-2018 at 15:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

Red face THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!!

As I said in this comment's title header, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Where do these people get off?! They should just mind their own goddamn business and leave the emulation community alone! They don't even make any of the games on emuparadise anymore and most of them aren't even available on any commercial virtual console! They should just concentrate on the games that are currently in production! Also, maybe if Nintendo gave the Switch it's own goddamn virtual console already maybe people would pirate their games less! In fact, I'm going to pirate every game for every nintendo console from the Color TV-Game 6 to the Wii purely out of spite!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MuseumCurator View Post
    As I said in this comment's title header, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!! Where do these people get off?! They should just mind their own goddamn business and leave the emulation community alone! They don't even make any of the games on emuparadise anymore and most of them aren't even available on any commercial virtual console! They should just concentrate on the games that are currently in production! Also, maybe if Nintendo gave the Switch it's own goddamn virtual console already maybe people would pirate their games less! In fact, I'm going to pirate every game for every nintendo console from the Color TV-Game 6 to the Wii purely out of spite!

I am with you. Pirate long and prosper, my friend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TKOTonezzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was able to download some games off ---- for a couple weeks, but they must've recently caught on with Nintendo's rampage of Rom sites, because the download links to Nintendo's IP roms are now gone. Dang, well that was good while it lasted.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 4th-September-2018 at 12:51. Reason: no links to other sites...

Thanks
    EP Points

It's been fun. Thanks for everything, staff. Staying around to chat about games though.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FrozenMario For This Useful Post: