Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: No more ISOs?

Thanks

Or the few sites left will have so much traffic the download speeds will be abysmal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob92 View Post
    Or the few sites left will have so much traffic the download speeds will be abysmal.
    Exactly. And more importantly, are the mirrors that pop up, or might pop up, trustworthy ?
    I trusted Emuparadise, they never had shady stuff going on, or hidden in the downloads. And they were fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John_RM_72 View Post
    Exactly. And more importantly, are the mirrors that pop up, or might pop up, trustworthy ?
    I trusted Emuparadise, they never had shady stuff going on, or hidden in the downloads. And they were fast.
    https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0?t=89

most pops you can close in 1 second.. gee you love to complain about free stuff don't you? spoiled brat.

Thanks

Default How People Post 'Blocked' Content E Z! =)

ROMs = Simply Host Your Content In Random 'Cloud' Services Throughout The World = DUH!
    Balkan Guy
    Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:10 AM
    To: 'info at emuparadise dot org'
    ROMs = Simply Host Your Content In Random 'Cloud' Services Throughout The World = DUH!
    For example, China is not into video games, but will HAPPILY host all your stuff there, as they view them as a complete waste of time and detrimental to nations, so it's like a form of 'electronic propaganda' to them and they will maybe even do it all for you for FREE! Just ASK them! =D

That is just one of BAZILLIONS of ways to host the stuff. You can also of course CLOSE the 'EmuParadise' site but have a list of LINKS to 'other' sites with all of the same stuff. Could do something as simple as the following names, and leave EVERYTHING ELSE the SAME & hosted throughout the world in FREE spots, keeping with your 'tropical gaming' theme:

ROM Paradise
    Emulator Island
    ROMs Beach
    ROM Wave
    Emulator Beach
    Etc!

For more ideas let me know. There are also lots of 'independent' nations where people do whatever they want, and the 'elites' of the various nations KEEP it that way so they can 'isolate' their funds & stuff. You know, like 'maldaives' & other little countries people never hear about.

I would like to help out. Let me know! =D

You can also of course claim that all the people running EMU Paradise have quit. How would they be able to verify it? They can't.

USE the borders of the world to your advantage and stop thinking 'locally'. Just because it is (for example) illegal in the USA to have sex with young girls does not mean it is true in every country. For example, in Most of Mexico age of consent is 13, but right next door in America it is 18. Same with laws regarding 'copyright'. A lot of countries just don't give a $hit about ROM 'rights' and are HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

L8R! [email protected]~