Thread: RetroArch error "Failed to load content" "100% Xinput controller (user 1) configured in port 0"

Thanks
    EP Points

Default RetroArch error "Failed to load content" "100% Xinput controller (user 1) configured in port 0"

I'm quite new to this, certainly brand new to RetroArch, and I was trying to set up the Beetle PS1 Core, and I downloaded a bunch of games and finally tried to test one, and I got hit with the following error messages:

"Failed to load content" "100% Xinput controller (user 1) configured in port 0"

I've done a fair bit of google searching since then to try to find an answer but every thread I found with a similar issue was a dead end, no solution was found as far as I can tell.

I've tried changing the USB port being used, and unfortunately that wasn't the fix, so really I'm just clueless here.

I'm using an xbox 360 usb controller, have Windows 10, and downloaded RetroArch fresh recently (within the last couple days.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated... even if it's just a shot in the dark suggestion, I'll try whatever I can at this point.

Cheers.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You are missing your bios set, here is the link to the complete bios set,

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/in...Emulator_Files

Top most link that says Multi System, put those files in the RetroArch system folder then you should have no issue playing...........maybe.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

That was it, thanks so much dude.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwolf View Post
    That was it, thanks so much dude.
    Glad I could be of service amigo.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.