Thread: Hello, Im new Here! (Help running SF3 on MAME and Wiiware games)

Thanks

Default Hello, Im new Here! (Help running SF3 on MAME and Wiiware games)

But only to the forum, I've been coming here for a long time, a loooonnnng time. Just wanted to say hi to all. I have been into emulation since the first Nes emu came out. Right now i have an Nvidia shield tv box, for my emulation purposes, i was using stand alone emulators for it, but most recently i've been doing RetroArch, which is pretty cool, and a challenge. I got most emulator working, Dolphin,Mame,Saturn, PC Engine/CD, PSP, PSX. Although i cant get none of Street Fighter III working for mame, and some WiiWare games like Castlevania and Contra (dont know why, ill look for the Japanese version of those games to see if they work) any help with those will be appreciated. Anyways thanks for this website.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

Mame Tutorial
    https://fantasyanime.com/emuhelp/mame WiiWare are WAD,ISO files not sure what other format's it take's ...just extract to desktop then open inside WiiWare ....
    I sent you PM with Nintendo Wii Games List (WII ISO)

Thanks

Thanks,I have Street Fighter III working for the PC, but where i cant get it working is within my Nvidia Shield TV's RetroArch, Although i do have those SFIII games working with the regular Nvidia Shield TV Android Mame emulator, and with the speed hacks they work perfect, but i wanted to see if it was possible to make them work within RetroArch, cause there i can add Cover art and stuff, and i love how awesome RetroArch looks. WiiWare there are some games that are working, just Castlevania and and Contra, both stop working after intro, in both RetroArch and the stand alone Dolphin emulator.

Thanks

I manage to find how to make Castlevania and Contra Ribirth to work for Nvidia Shield dolphin emulator, I needed to uncheck the dual core box in the emulator's settings, although i cant do that with RetroArch.