Thread: Star Wars - Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike HEEEELP !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Default Star Wars - Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike HEEEELP !!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has managed to run this game at 50 FPS in Dolphin 5. 0 and what settings I use. The maximum I can run is at 40 and a half and some screens come out as if they were blocked, in addition to the frapeo when there are explosions. Thank you in advance for your comments. (GTX 1050 8GB Ram I3 of 4ta)
    Last edited by Stinger85; 31st-July-2018 at 03:32.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger85 View Post
    Hola. Quiziera saber si alguien a logrado correr este juego a 50 FPS en el Dolphin 5.0 y que configuracion uso. A mi lo maximo que me corre es a 40 y pico y algunas pantallas me salen como bloquiadas, ademas del frapeo cuando se producen esplociones. Gracias de antemano por sus comentarios. (GTX 1050 8GB Ram I3 de 4ta)
    Please use English in the forums.

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....-General-Rules
    11) Language - English is the official language of the forums. Foreign languages may be used in the Hangout but they are not permitted elsewhere on the board.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I was just reading that you can get up to 10% better speed over SSD HDD by using AMD ramdisk.
    https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/attachment.php?aid=17115

You need a lot of cpu power for this game, I'm not sure if your i3 is good enough but idk

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry man the game has crap compatibility - they've always been this way even with the first for N64 emulation. Also quite a fair bit of other Starwars games too. You may get playable levels (or parts thereof) here and there but it simply doesn't work right. Rogue Squadron 2 works a bit better but still has major issues.

Maybe future releases of Dolphin?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah it seems most people give up trying, get a cheap old Wii and mod it to play this. I'm not sure if there are any other GC or Wii titles that are particularly troublesome.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yeah it seems most people give up trying, get a cheap old Wii and mod it to play this. I'm not sure if there are any other GC or Wii titles that are particularly troublesome.
    Dolphin plays a lot of things great but yes these are well known as very "trouble games"

There are I3's and then there are I3's. Still capable of running a ton of games pretty well unless he tries to go crazy with 8xnative or something
    Last edited by Zaladane; 31st-July-2018 at 04:10.