Thread: Anyway to directly download to a cloud

Thanks

Default Anyway to directly download to a cloud

I wanted to keep some roms on standby in the wake of the recent takedowns, I got up to the DS, with the current system being the Gamecube, on MEGA cause storage.

I can't really download them straight up, storage is too low and I can't get an HDD til October, so I'm looking for ways to directly add it to MEGA.

I currently use MultCloud but it takes a long while (its at 12% as I write this after a half hour of waiting.)

Thanks
    EP Points

We do have a send to dropbox feature. But it won't work for very large files.

Thanks

Dropbox also doesn't hold alot either if I remember right (I think 2 gigs is the limit), where as with the site I use, its 15, still not much for GC games but I can get some games with that.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Do free Mega accounts have a 15GB cap now? Was always 50GB and it's possible to have multiple accounts.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I was kinda low key but new users have a 15gb cap now, they start with 50 but lose it in a month (referrals get you more storage and it lasts for a year) , so storing huge files is tricky for a new user, though as said I could make another account if I hit the cap.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia81 View Post
    new users have a 15gb cap now
    Damn I should've created 10 or more accounts years ago.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Same here, I think it was a recent change too (like, February 2018 recent) and wasn't announced.

But yeah I could make another account to store more games if I need (Maybe I'll get some Wii games in there someday), Do I need a VPN to do that or can I just straight up make another account and no problems there?
    Last edited by Lilia81; 27th-July-2018 at 20:45.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

If you find files hosted on Mega you can just use the import to my account option. That option is perfectly safe, even if the originating file gets taken out with a C&D request, your mirror will remain.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Awesome

I have been using that, though sadly Downloads here for Gamecube in particular rarely are hosted there, and a certain site I use I still have to download and upload, but my storage is too small.

I do use MultCloud with downloads from a different site, but its *very* slow if its a gig (Star Fox Assault is at 87% as I type this and thats after about 2 hours), though for my current list not many are a gigabyte.