Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS2 Games not loading up.

Thanks

Default PS2 Games not loading up.

I've been having a problem with my PS2 Emulator. I've downloaded games such as Tourist Trophy, MotoGP 07, MotoGP 08, Gran Turismo 4 and none of tem have been loading up. The emulator seems to work as it shows the disclaimers in the games Intro but doesn't go past that. Can anyone help?

Enviado do meu A0001 através do Tapatalk

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you are using PCSX2 on Windows there should be 2 options. Full or Fast. Use Fast.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skullpoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the help, but I am using a Android Emulator because I want to play Bike/Car Racing games on the go. Do you know about an Android Emulator or a solution to the problem?

Thanks
    EP Points

By intro do you mean the PS2 logo or are the game really loading up and showing company logos etc?

If so for the first then what Skullpoker said. GT4 is a bitch to run too btw.

Edit: nevermind, don't use android. Don't even think most of those are compatible anyways - there's really only one emulator that has made any progress whatsoever anyways iirc and even then you'll probably run anything at 5fps or overheat your device. Seriously it's a waste of time man.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 26th-July-2018 at 01:26.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

By intro I'm referring to the fact that the games actually load up and are able to show the disclaimers. But after that There os nothing to see, apart from the black screen obviously. Do you know of any Android Emulator or a solution to the problem?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo85 View Post
    By intro I'm referring to the fact that the games actually load up and are able to show the disclaimers. But after that There os nothing to see, apart from the black screen obviously. Do you know of any Android Emulator or a solution to the problem?

Read my edit above.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Read my edit above.
    Thanks for the advice. The whole point was to BE mobile but fuck it. Do you know of any other Realistic Bike Racing games from other platforms?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo85 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. The whole point was to BE mobile but fuck it. Do you know of any other Realistic Bike Racing games from other platforms?

What type of device do you have?

N64 stuff would probably be the latest that is at least stable enough and can run at full speed and not take up tons of space for the games too. Roadrash 64 is an idea (not really realistic though ) Possibly dreamcast depending on your cpu but racing games from then on can be tricky anyways and don't now if they have many too.

There are a couple of actually decent racing games for Android itself too. Maybe even a free one on the app store (We don't really bother with any Android games for download here)

Thanks

What type of device do you have?

N64 stuff would probably be the latest that is at least stable enough and can run at full speed and not take up tons of space for the games too. Roadrash 64 is an idea. Possibly dreamcast depending on your cpu but racing games from then on can be tricky anyways and don't now if they have many too.

There are a couple of actually decent racing games for Android itself too. Maybe even a free one on the app store (We don't really bother with any Android games for download here)
    The device that I'm currently using is a OnePlus One. I have the 64GB version. In case you don't know what this is I'll link you to a site with the information: https://m.gsmarena.com/oneplus_one-6327.php

PS: By the way I already checked the Play Store and There is not many decent games (Just One or two)

Last edited by Rodrigo85; 26th-July-2018 at 01:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nice. Adreno GPU I believe is supported by ReIcast which is the Dreamcast emulator. Might even be able to run some games in Dolphin for Gamecube, compatibilty can be iffy depending on the game so that's kinda hit and miss. It's getting better all the time. Again though racing games have a habit of acting weird sometimes not counting running it on Android even.

And should be very good for PSP emulation too! That might actually be the best bet. You should be able to run that with some nice enhancements as well.

Thanks

Nice. Adreno GPU I believe is supported by ReIcast which is the Dreamcast emulator. Might even be able to run some games in Dolphin for Gamecube, compatibilty can be iffy depending on the game so that's kinda hit and miss. It's getting better all the time. Again though racing games have a habit of acting weird sometimes not counting running it on Android even.

And should be very good for PSP emulation too! That might actually be the best bet. You should be able to run that with some nice enhancements as well.
    I Have already installed PPSSPP and with it Test Drive Unlimited, MotoGP, and F1 2009. TDU is AMAZING! But I was kinda left down by MotoGP. I was exepecting a bit more realism. I'm not going for graphics on Bike games, I'm going for Realism on Bike handling. Thats why I'm still searching. MotoGP is sorta iffy on Bike handling.

Thanks
    EP Points

A quick google reveals a more realistic bike racer called suzuki alstare extreme racing plus there's a bunch of car racing ones on Dreamcast. You'd have to look up any specific one for reicast on whatever compatibility page they might have though.

But I think you're pretty much gonna have to settle for what you have unless there are more games like that for the PSP. Dolphin will probably have framerate issues which would make racers very unjoyable. Wouldn't be such a headache for games like Zelda etc. Maybe there's better for the Vita or 3DS if you want to spend the money on a handheld.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A quick google reveals a more realistic bike racer called suzuki alstare extreme racing plus there's a bunch of car racing ones on Dreamcast. You'd have to look up any specific one for reicast on whatever compatibility page they might have though.

But I think you're pretty much gonna have to settle for what you have unless there are more games like that for the PSP. Dolphin will probably have framerate issues which would make racers very unjoyable. Wouldn't be such a headache for games like Zelda etc. Maybe there's better for the Vita or 3DS if you want to spend the money on a handheld.
    I'll take a look at Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing. Thanks for the help.

PS: I didn't make a Google research myself not because I'm lazy but because it is 3A.M. In Portugal (Where I live) and I thought I would only get replies after 2-3 Hours after i posted my problem.

Just found out There was a Vita laying around... Thanks for all the good advice

Last edited by deadlegion; 26th-July-2018 at 20:14. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Please note we don't allow any sharing of Vita games on the site.
    Threads discussing Vita issues etc are allowed in Everything Console though.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Please note we don't allow any sharing of Vita games on the site.
    Threads discussing Vita issues etc are allowed in Everything Console though.

Please note that I only referenced VITA because I referenced Realistic Bike Sims to emulate on Phone and someone referenced buying a handheld and I replied with that