Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

I've downloaded the file from Emuparadise and there is no iso. There is just a collection of disc image files, IDX, IRF, and other miscellaneous files but no iso. I read the FAQ's on here and i dont see anything about converting or anything like that and i'm at a loss with what i'm supposed to do. Please help this is all new to me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MateriaMan64 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MateriaMan64 View Post
    There is just a collection of disc image files, IDX, IRF, and other miscellaneous files but no iso.
    You're using winrar to extract with default settings?

Spoiler warning:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

You extracted the contents of the iso itself. Whatever zipping program you're using is set to extract .iso files too. There will be file association options somewhere depending on what compression program you're using so just find that in options and UNtick .iso

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    You extracted the contents of the iso itself. Whatever zipping program you're using is set to extract .iso files too. There will be file association options somewhere depending on what compression program you're using so just find that in options and UNtick .iso
    I changed the extractor to exclude iso's and all it did was unwrap another .rar file and when i unwrapped that i was back to square one with the weird files. Trying 7-zip currently to see if i get anything

Update: didn't work. Still does the exact same thing and i'm at a loss with what to do. Please help
    Last edited by deadlegion; 24th-July-2018 at 19:23. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MateriaMan64 View Post
    I changed the extractor to exclude iso's and all it did was unwrap another .rar file and when i unwrapped that i was back to square one with the weird files. Trying 7-zip currently to see if i get anything
    Try doing the same thing Zaladane posted above, to WinRAR. It sounds like you don't have your computer set to show file extensions, like .rar or .iso after the file name. So then because the ISO has a RAR icon, you are extracting it when you shouldn't be.

Alternately, you can check the Properties of the file and see the file extension listed. If the info says WinRAR file (.iso) then you will know for sure that it is an ISO.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

How long ago did you get your kingdom hearts 2 final mix from emuparadise?