Just paid for EP Premium and all I get is a "Hotlinking Error!" when I try to download any ROM or pack of ROM. IT'S NOT FAIR!

The full message is this:

Hotlinking Error!

This file is from emuparadise.me.

For security reasons, we do not allow hotlinking of files. This is done to ensure the safety of our users. Please head to emuparadise.me to find your download!

If you came to this page from emuparadise and believe you should not be seeing this message, please write to us at [email protected] - We will do our best to assist you!
Get your file from emuparadise: GoodN64v3.14.part1

I have sent an e-mail relating the problem to [email protected], but got no answer.

I'm able to download the ROM without any problems if trying through a "free account", but as a premium user I can't. This problem is happening with 80% of the files I'm trying to download.

Already tried cleaning browser history and everything you can imagine. If EP's team can't fix it for me, please give my money back — as it's not fair that a person who paid for the content cannot download almost anything, while a person who didn't is able to download everything without any problems.

There's a print attached.

Thank GOD I resisted the temptation to pay for 6 months! I'm very disappointed and upset with EP's team.

hotlinking_error.jpg