Thread: Iso game not working on PPSSPP

Thanks

Default Iso game not working on PPSSPP

I have ppsspp and i downloaded Code Lyoko from this link https://m.emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Co...57722-download
    But when i extracted the Rar file it made a bunch of more rars so i then extract those using PowerISO but that file doesnt show up on ppsspp. Once it did show up but it said its a save file not game. What to do what to do?

Thanks
    EP Points

With regards to the multi-rar just make sure they're all in the same folder and just right click the first part - it will be either the .r00 .r01 or even .rar just right click the first and choose extract here and it will piece it all together and you'll have your iso/cso

Thanks

Ok So here is my issue with these psp files. Download from the site, no problem. Open with 7zip and I get a folder, inside the folder is a slew of rar files. After scouring the web I have tried, extracting the folder, which results in getting a folder with a bunch of rar files, I have tried extracting just the first rar file, while gets me just that one rar file not an iso. Have opened the first rar file to see the iso, extracted this iso to get a 0kb iso file that doesnt do anything. Everything I read says "Just extract the first rar file and 7zip does the rest. But there must be something that is common sense so no one is saying it and thats what im not doing. Could anyone please break this down into like complete detailed step by step process for me. The game in question is wild arms xf. I would really appreciate it thank you. Also if you need any other info let me know.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by underurth View Post
    Ok So here is my issue with these psp files. Download from the site, no problem. Open with 7zip and I get a folder, inside the folder is a slew of rar files. After scouring the web I have tried, extracting the folder, which results in getting a folder with a bunch of rar files, I have tried extracting just the first rar file, while gets me just that one rar file not an iso. Have opened the first rar file to see the iso, extracted this iso to get a 0kb iso file that doesnt do anything. Everything I read says "Just extract the first rar file and 7zip does the rest. But there must be something that is common sense so no one is saying it and thats what im not doing. Could anyone please break this down into like complete detailed step by step process for me. The game in question is wild arms xf. I would really appreciate it thank you. Also if you need any other info let me know.
    I'll have a look when I'm done work. If you can post the EP link I'll use that to ensure I get the exact same game. Also a screenshot of what you ended up with would be handy

EDIT: I'm downloading the USA version now.

EDIT 2: Ok works fine but I see what happened - I downloaded and used Winrar (7zip will work too etc..) and got a folder like you did with a bunch of rars (which is pretty common, scene releases do that alot) Anyways the SINGLE file to extract from was the .rar not the .r00 and the way windows ordered it it was at the END of the list of rar files. Hope that clears it up.

I loaded it up quickly in ppsspp too and seems fine.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 13th-July-2018 at 19:47.

Thanks

That was the main issue i was running into. Also it might be worth noting in case any one else has a similar issue, i had to extract the folder with all the rar files to my computer, then from there open up the main rar file with winrar and extract the iso. This helped with several other psp games i was struggling with. I was trying to extract the iso right after downloading instead of creating the game file first. Thanks for the reply, i appreciate the assist

Thanks

You just gotta extract the very first RAR file. That should output the .iso file as result. For further configuration, try these ppsspp settings.
    Last edited by dgdeepak000; 4th-September-2018 at 03:15.

Thanks

I can't download emupiradise games

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by michael smith View Post
    I can't download emupiradise games

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
    Main site downloads have been removed. It's intentional.

https://www.emuparadise.me/emuparadise-changing.php

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....0-No-more-ISOs
    Last edited by deadlegion; 18th-September-2018 at 07:24.

Spoiler warning:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post: