Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: HUMOUR! COMEDY! ABSURDITY! HILARITY

King Zora II Guest

Now for the first time I know that I don�t need to reply to you anymore cos your just spinning in circles and talking crap and I dam well know when a battle has been won! I finished something you started and there is nothing you can do about it. Maybe you�re not as tough as I thought you were. Oh well I have the tendency to overrate some people at times.

You blew the chances you had to get at me and we both know that it doesn�t matter how many people that kiss your ass back you up it just wouldn�t change a thing. Now all you have to do is shut up and save yourself from further embarrassment

The End (you still don�t know what that means do you well let me explain--the full time whistle has gone and you have lost the match GAME OVER) What? What do you mean you still don�t understand OH CRAP please please please don�t repeat the same post again OH **** IT I just know that you gonna repeat the same post so I have made up my mind and from now on you will be ignored

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damn dubble post...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Zoras lame ramblings will be in bold, and my response in regular text.
    [i]Originally posted by King Zora II
    Now for the first time I know that I don�t need to reply to you anymore cos your just spinning in circles and talking crap and I dam well know when a battle has been won! I wonder how you came to this conclusion. Lets see. You arent liked here, and I am. Doesnt look like you are much of a winner to me. I finished something you started and there is nothing you can do about it. Sure, I started it. Anyone who's visited this board for some time knows thats definatly not true. This started a long time ago, when you took it upon yourself to question our sanity over our opinons regarding Zelda. Since then you've taken every chance to screw with me. So think again dude. Maybe you�re not as tough as I thought you were. I never said I was tough. I just couldnt let your ignorance go unedjucated. I tried, but you just cant be helped. Again, you live in a fantasy world in which no matter how many times you are proven wrong, it doesnt soak in. You certainly cant blame me for that. Oh well I have the tendency to overrate some people at times. Great. Zora, who cares dude? Do you really hold anyone but yourself in any sort of positive regard anyway? I sure cant tell.

You blew the chances you had to get at me and we both know that it doesn�t matter how many people that kiss your ass back you up it just wouldn�t change a thing. No Zora, I didnt blow my chances. I succesfully proved your lame ass wrong at every turn. You are deranged. And its not ass kissing you sad pathetic creature. Its called having freinds. I'm sorry thats not a sensation you've ever experieced, but when people you call freinds agree with you, its not about ass kissing. Maybe some day you'll see that. And just maybe you'll like having freinds. Now all you have to do is shut up and save yourself from further embarrassment Now come on Zora. Of course you are going to try and challenge me by saying something as stupid as that. You think you can back me into a corner, and I wont say anything. Then you can act like you've got me over a barrell. I dont care. I think the only person being embarrassed here is you, when I point out your constant stupidities. Anyway.

The End (you still don�t know what that means do you well let me explain--the full time whistle has gone and you have lost the match GAME OVER). I've said The End on multiple occasions, then you bring it right back up. And what have I lost Zora? I'm still liked here. You are barely tolerated, for the most part. I help people with thier problems, and you start threads about rating women. I contribute, you do nothing, but waste space. What? What do you mean you still don�t understand OH CRAP please please please don�t repeat the same post again OH C'mon Zora, if I have to repeat myself then its gotta be a problem on your end. If you dont get it the first time, then all I can do is try and repeate it till the point burrows itself into your thick skull. Thats not a shortcoming on my part. **** IT I just know that you gonna repeat the same post so I have made up my mind and from now on you will be ignored. Yeah, you know everything exept how to conduct yourself in a manner in which most upright- walking non-neanderthall human beings do. Look around you. Pretty much everyone on this board is worth more as an individual then you will ever be. If anyone here ever deserved to be ignored it would be you. Unfortunatly I've never been one to back down from a challenge. Even one as small as you. Ignore me, if it makes you happy. Doesnt matter to me.

Amirsupreme Guest

Hi guys!

I have got one joke for ya from Germany,

What Happens if the earth spins 31 times faster than now?......

Dont know?

The men will get every day money......
    And the women will bleed to death.......

Muahahahaha!!!

Ace Guest

Don't be sad don't be blue Frankenstein was ugly too

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm.. don't you guys get tired of dissing each other ? However, this is downright funny...
    Btw, Zora, I'm reading this topic after a long time, but in the last page you said something like "intellectually challenged", are you intellectually challenged ? See, I'm not dissing you or anything, just asking you a normal question, just to know..
    And cyber, stop taking his pants off in public m8, I think he's getting a little sick about it , although it's humour for sure.. hehe...

/me is LOL

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

haha

King Zora II Guest

See one thing is for sure I don�t have any friends (as far as I know) and that is something we would both agree on. But what you fail to see is that I don�t seek to make friends. Well at least not on the Internet. Forgive me if you think I am wrong but they are not really tangible people are they? And cyber I don�t want to stop you from the SENSATIONS YOU GET from your so-called online buddies because that is the only place you probably get your weird friendship sensation. So my advise to you would be to get out and make some real friends. It can only be good for you.

However I don�t know what the people are like where you live but where I grew up it�s a dog eat dog world and the type of people you get as �THE SO CALLED FRIENDS�, you would rather have enemies. Yeah, the f****in two-faced bastards they always assume that they are using you but in actual fact they are the ones that are the naive bastards. However that doesn�t mean I don�t have acquaintances. Yeah, I have em, hundreds of em. See a good politician always keeps everyone sweet (only in real life) And out of all them there are only three people that I would trust and can call them not my friends but they are so close to me that I don�t see no difference between them and my little brother. WELL ENOUGH WITH THE BS I am tired and skipping to the twisted conclusion

Some people label me as weird but what�s the definition of weird? What might be weird to one person could be perfectly normal to the next.

Finally Masj am I intellectually challenged?
    Well I ask my self the same question and yet I have found no answer and the conclusion I�ve reached is that it�s not something for me to decide, as I am not capable of giving an impartial judgement on the matter.

Besides I comfort myself by remembering what Plato once said, �it is he, who realizes that he is not the wisest is in actual fact the wisest man� and also �Freedom is a bee in my tartan bonnet� (might not be exactly correct as it is coming out of the top of my head)

Anyway I cannot possibly answer any more questions today as the pressures of life today has worn me down I�ve had a hard couple of weeks at UNI. And so I am going to sleep early so good night people or is it good evening.

Thanks
    EP Points

Zora: If you read back a couple of posts, you said there that cyber is always harassing intellectually challenged people (are you now ?? /me gives cyber a frightening look . So naturally I assumed you were reffering to yourself..
    Btw, a simple no would have helped, it wasn't an accusation, didn't want epicurean philosophy on that one . Are you greek by any chances ?

Thanks

Uh what's being Greek got to do with anything? I'm Greek and German.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Whats most amazing is that he was actually civilized for once. WOW. I only skimmed through this one, but it seemed pretty mellow for Zora.

Thanks
    EP Points

Greek because Plato was greek and he was an epicurean philosopher, if I know my history right, that is.
    Oh well, anyways, it was just a general question...
    Yawn.. any more jokes anyone ??

King Zora II Guest

Default I dont get this Joke

This might sound stupid but someone sent me a joke and i apparently dont get it. The reasons for which could be that my brain is not in gear and i am missing something simple or that its a really complicated or it could just be a crap joke.

So...does anyone get it the joke is below

Four guys and the bartendar are in a bar. In
    walks a pretty lady. She goes up to the bartender
    and says, "Gimme 6 martinis!" The bartender pours
    her a martini and sets it infront of her.

She says, "I wanted 6 martinis!!"

He says, "Drink that one then I'll give you
    another."

The lady says, "You misunderstand..i want 6
    martinis NOW!!"

The bartender pours the rest of the martinis. The
    girl downs all 6, one right after the other. She
    stands up and passes, falling flat on her back.
    Her dress having fallen up, leaves her panties
    exposed. All the guys look at the lady laying
    there. The bartender says, "Let's all **** her.
    She'll never know."

So they all do. The lady finally comes to, sits
    up, straightens her dress, and leaves. One week
    later, the bartender looks up and sees the lady
    coming in again. He says to her, "I bet you want
    six martinis!!"

The lady replies, "No..Martinis make my pussy
    hurt and swell!"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

makes sense but u r right

crap joke

Thanks

That's not funny at all.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.