Thread: Anyone buy from 8bit Blast?

Thanks

Default Anyone buy from 8bit Blast?

I ordered a digital download and he said I'll get the link to Google Drive within 24 hours.

24 hours had passed and no response to my queries (online and email).

Payment made via Paypal so will they cover me? I'm hearing nothing from 8bit Blast.
    Hey! Get Off My Lily!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Older Frog View Post
    Payment made via Paypal so will they cover me?
    Absolutely.
    If for some reason you manually paid with Friends & Family (which has warnings not use it for purchases) it may be difficult to recover your money, but still possible apparently. I'd give them another day or 2 though, Monday was a holiday (at least here) so there could be some buildup in their workload? I dunno, I try to think the best of people. I don't think Paypal lets you file a claim in the 1st week anyways.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

I'm not familiar with Paypal so I don't know what Friends and Family is I guess I should give him time hey?

They should honor that 24 hours they claimed though. They grabbed my money pretty quick.
    Hey! Get Off My Lily!

Thanks

It's a ripoff. They got their money from Paypal according to my bank and I can't do anything with Paypal because there's no transaction on record.

Don't buy from 8bit Blast. I should've checked because there's no address nor phone no. The emails I got are just window dressings.
    Hey! Get Off My Lily!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Older Frog View Post
    I can't do anything with Paypal because there's no transaction on record.
    That's simply not possible, Paypal doesn't transfer funds without logging everything. Perhaps the fund transfer is still pending inside Paypal, so it just doesn't appear on the normal activity list? But you should be able to find the transaction on some activity list inside Paypal, plus they emailed you a transaction receipt with the transaction ID too. On Paypal there will be a link at the bottom of the transaction details that says "problem?" or whatever. You can complain within the next 6 months and get your money back.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

All I got is canned horseshit, go to the resolution center and file a dispute. Since there's no record of any transaction there's no case. I contacted them by email and explained my situation.

What did I get? More canned horseshit, go to the resolution center and file a dispute. I don't have any other options to get around this horseshit.

By the way, that might not be a Paypal transaction, just disguised to look like it. I'll have to burn my debit card.
    Last edited by Older Frog; 24th-May-2018 at 21:32.
    Hey! Get Off My Lily!

Thanks

Well, I finally heard from them. They said that their automatic system wasn't working. I find that fishy because everything like the payment and the emails were prompt. What about my queries? I suppose you didn't get them.

What horseshit. Anyway, check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9gI...ature=youtu.be
    Hey! Get Off My Lily!