Thread: Can't access emuparadise's website

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Can't access emuparadise's website

I'm going to be quick. I'm new to this forum but I've been using emuparadise for 6 years now. I haven't used this website for 4/5 months but when i last used it it was working perfectly. Recently I felt like using it again since I wanted to play Shadow Tower. But I can't access the website at all. If I translate the message that I receive in my computer it says "The website you want to access is blocked due to legal action or administrative action" or something close to that. The link that I used is the following: https://www.emuparadise.me/
    Help me out if you can please

Edit: The funny part is that I can access it on my phone with no problem at all, so I think it might be a browser problem. I tried Edge and Chrome but I have the same result on both browsers
    Last edited by Kreeplix; 18th-April-2018 at 14:57.