Thread: Sonic Mania update leaked, maybe? [WARNING: SPOILERS!!!]

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Sonic Mania update leaked, maybe? [WARNING: SPOILERS!!!]

Sonic Mania Plus is about to be released at any time now, but SEGA accidently leaked a Sonic Mania update, featuring:
    A brand new menu,
    being able to use the Sonic abilities in Save Files, and...

(Spoiler Warning)

New Stage Transictions
    And a brand new boss fight at Studiopolis Act 2, this time featuring Metal Sonic using the Ruby, to become bigger and stronger.

Also a note that at the menu, there is now a ‘DLC’ option, which gives you information about Sonic Mania Plus. If the game will come out, you can buy it.
    There might be more options, but I can’t find these. The update has so far been leaked to the Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4.

What do you think about this update?

I’ve also seen that Super Sonic now has his own animation set for stuff like climbing, flying, hovering and more!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 24th-April-2018 at 16:42. Reason: posts merged
    Note to everyone who wants to contact me:
    This account has been abandonned as of February 1st of 2020. Because I cannot share any links to other social media in this signature, I recommend you to Google my username, and some of the top results may help you out. (or search for my GBAtemp signature, which should be helpful enough)

Do not try to send any DMs to me via the EPForums, because I've disabled them.

Also, to any of the mods on this site, do not delete this account.

Regards,
    Trash_Bandatcoot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash Bandatcoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

So, I went to a Japanese website, and you will not believe what I found:
    I found a brand new pixelated screenshot of Angle Island + Sonic & Ray standing there looking up, and an article talking about the game!
    Here is the source: https://www.famitsu.com/news/201804/24156205.html
    Also, good luck reading Japanese, because Google Translate isn't good at doing it's job.
    This account has been abandonned as of February 1st of 2020. Because I cannot share any links to other social media in this signature, I recommend you to Google my username, and some of the top results may help you out. (or search for my GBAtemp signature, which should be helpful enough)

Regards,
    Trash_Bandatcoot

Thanks

I don't like spoilers but now that I know there are some floating around, I'd rather have everything in English and be done with it. Google translate is so bad at translating from Japanese to Englis. I can't really figure out what's going on lol.
    I think Viasil is the best option available.

Thanks
    EP Points

No, but there will come a physical release for Switch, PS4 & XBOX One if you want for $30.
    And no, if you bought Mania, Mania Plus will be avalible as DLC for $10 (I think).

Regards,
    Trash_Bandatcoot

Thanks
    EP Points

https://crackwatch.com/game/sonic-mania/cracks

crackwatch is your friend.

also, even the "PLUS" DLC had the denuvo plague which they had to remove. and that's after sega had already tried to sneak denuvo in with the original release of mania.

so, once again, the pirates got the better version of the game...like they always do when DRM is removed during the cracking process. you would think game devs would want to give people a good product from the beginning but apparently you'd be wrong.

and...huh, 59 days and counting for jurassic world evolutions crack status and that too has the denuvo plague in it. oh well, denuvo has been beaten into submission plenty of times by now so it's just a matter of time before it falls on this game as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

"so, once again, the pirates got the better version of the game..."
    That's not true for me, tho.
    1. The game runs at Denuvo-speed, so it takes me over 2 minutes before I even reach the menu.
    2. Antidenuvo.dll contstantly gets detected as a virus by Windows Defender. Even if it's safe and blacklist it, it comes back with another false report.

Regards,
    Trash_Bandatcoot

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Windows defender is junk. Period.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I know. I use Malwarebytes instead, but where can I even find a fast Mania Plus CPY?

Regards,
    Trash_Bandatcoot