Thread: Anyone need/want a hardcore-gamer roommate?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Anyone need/want a hardcore-gamer roommate?

I currently live in Tucson, AZ, and am looking to get into a place more conducive of my gamer mentality~

I got 200 in foodstamps coming in steady to support myself, and can throw down 100-200$/month (cash) for rent/utilities until I get a job ^^ (then I can appreciate even more).

Seriously! I'm that desperate! And am willing to travel quite far- my parents were military all my childhood so I kind of look forward to it.

If you think I wouldn't 'go for it' because 'its a small couch/ in the basement', oh please try me!

That said, much love ya'll, have a good day/week.
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I can see it now:

Spiderent.jpg

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know which is supposed to be me but... yeah it's sketchy doing anything with money huh
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry, not me. I'm afraid you'll take over my game station.

HEY! Get off my Lily!

Thanks
    EP Points

GARRRR IM JELL-JELL!
    I admit, if you allowed access to any gaming-stations, they may suffer from new highscores and ultimate-files that might just lead to an unintentional midlife-crisis, dude!
    One of my old roommates/buddies let me play his 360 while he was at work... and he ended up never playing Skyrim or Fallout because I put so much time into those games that he felt shamed to even play them in my presence I guess lol.
    We were on the level with each other when it came to Farcry 3, though- it was too much fun to let either of us slow each other down heheh. He may've beat it first but my game was siiiiick~ I couldn't even show him how good it was, cuz I didn't want to hurt his feelings HAHAH

Ahem. Yeah still looking for a better place~ Or if anyone can hook me up with a job ANYWHERE, I'll freakin MOVE there without even having a place to live! I'd almost rather have a job than a place to live but with one I can get the other~
    Currently playing:

Thanks
    EP Points

I can only wish you luck mate.
    HEY! Get off my Lily!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks, Old Frog- that's more than I've been getting these days!
    As an update: I think I'm moving out of town soon, anyways. Maybe some of my former gaming buddies up in my hometown~ will forgive my past insanities and invest in future craziness ^^ I still get teared up, remembering and appreciating the good days... Ahh I think for me, fondly recalling the 'just discovering 'insert FF# here'' times, is the equivalent of 'dude needs to get over his highschool days, man', as far as stereotypes go.

AND YET- NOPE IM STILL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO CRASH! HAAAALP *until further notice* HAAAALP
    Currently playing:

Thanks

I'm in Chicago and not looking for a roomie but have you checked your local CL ads? Not being a smartass. A lot of them are BS but it's pretty easy to spot who's being genuine and who isn't. Also not a bad idea to check the odd jobs to earn extra money and the free stuff section for furniture if you need some to furnish your new place on the cheap. Garage sales are your friend also.

I work a seasonal job and I own a pretty nice GMC pickup. Even though I always make sure to save enough money to get me through the winters, I always earn some extra income on the side helping people move (or pick stuff up) off of CL ads. I've earned quite a few free lunches too.
    Last edited by Tombs; 6th-June-2018 at 18:31.

Thanks
    EP Points

Update... now crashing with Peppy's ex-wife's mother, trust me it's more than the roll of a barrel just getting by over here...

'Midas (River) Crash Course'-self-correction in-place~

~*_*~
    Currently playing:

Thanks
    EP Points

It's finally warm again here in Tucson so I'm gonna be camping it either here or up in Flagstaff... kinda hoping my buddy in Alaska will land me this gig and put me up, up there; he mentioned it like a year ago and isn't the type to take his word lightly

In other words, someone save my arse but I'll be dyin as usual til then! just an update
    Currently playing:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    I can see it now:

Spiderent.jpg
    haha nice Joke

Thanks

Hahah i had a hardcore gamer room mate once. He introduced me to league of legends and that probably took 3,000 hours of my life away from me.