Page 79 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4014

Thread: The Alien-Nazi-Conspiracy Theory Network-Out: History Channel :wacko:

Thanks
    EP Points

my good headphones + FO 3 was such a good idea I wish I would have had it sooner.
    also bit off more than I could chew with the outcasts distress signal the loot sounded good little did I know I'd get thrown into a DLC area.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Shit man, that turn of the century cgi did not age well.
    When people say that I still automatically think of 1900

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    my good headphones + FO 3 was such a good idea I wish I would have had it sooner.
    also bit off more than I could chew with the outcasts distress signal the loot sounded good little did I know I'd get thrown into a DLC area.
    Yep Anchorage can be tough, best to do it when your character build is decent. The loot is ok but imo it isn't worth trying to push through if you're going to die a lot. You can't use stimpaks in there.

Go back to an earlier save, just stick to small looting expeditions on the side as you do all the main quest stuff. Afterwards you can do DLC.

Edit:
    The power armor you get from anchorage isn't anything fantastic. There's plenty of decent loot in the base game.
    Although iirc you can exploit the pod and bring back some stuff from the sim that will never degrade. I've never tried that on PS3 tbh.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 15th-May-2018 at 03:20.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Speaking of low lvl character builds, I've made it all the way to the end on KF4 but I suspect my lvl should be higher to take on the final section
    Guess I can spend some time wandering around grinding up my stats a bit, but think I might take a break for the time being.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Started a new game of New Vegas for the hundredth time. Probably shouldn't have started Old world blues at level 8 though, getting my ass kicked
    I assume you're playing on PC so are you using any mods?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yep Anchorage can be tough, best to do it when your character build is decent. The loot is ok but imo it isn't worth trying to push through if you're going to die a lot. You can't use stimpaks in there.

Go back to an earlier save, just stick to small looting expeditions on the side as you do all the main quest stuff. Afterwards you can do DLC.

Edit:
    The power armor you get from anchorage isn't anything fantastic. There's plenty of decent loot in the base game.
    Although iirc you can exploit the pod and bring back some stuff from the sim that will never degrade. I've never tried that on PS3 tbh.
    it's not too bad I'm at 14 now(also been playing on easy) the only trouble I've had so far is those dragoons. probably should have gone with an assault rifle but I like using a scope for scouting.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

it's not too bad I'm at 14 now(also been playing on easy) the only trouble I've had so far is those dragoons. probably should have gone with an assault rifle but I like using a scope for scouting.
    It's the very end of Anchorage that is the main problem. Because you have all DLC you can go up to like lvl 30 but you're under 20 atm.
    The end is tough under 20 iirc, even on easy. Definitely doable but you might end up repeating it several times and it can get tedious in that situation.

As I said it isn't worth the extra effort as the loot from the armory isn't that fantastic.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The other thing about Anchorage on PS3 is that it can get really low frame rates. I mean stupid low. If you see that then it's time to shut down the console and try again.
    Anchorage is probably the only main problem in Fallout 3 on PS3, but for NV the whole game itself can become retarded especially if you use energy weapons a lot (creating goo/ash piles everywhere).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Started a new game of New Vegas for the hundredth time. Probably shouldn't have started Old world blues at level 8 though, getting my ass kicked
    I never get much farther than starting a new game in NV.

No sprint? WTF were they thinking?

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

I assume you're playing on PC so are you using any mods?
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    I never get much farther than starting a new game in NV.

No sprint? WTF were they thinking?
    Sprint mod!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

NV you can run through the whole base game in a couple of hours avoiding most combat, on survival Without any mods.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 16th-May-2018 at 02:24.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The other thing about Anchorage on PS3 is that it can get really low frame rates. I mean stupid low. If you see that then it's time to shut down the console and try again.
    Anchorage is probably the only main problem in Fallout 3 on PS3, but for NV the whole game itself can become retarded especially if you use energy weapons a lot (creating goo/ash piles everywhere).
    managed to get through it( twice actually) didn't notice much frame loss did notice some lag with enemy spawns(a couple times they spawned right infront or next to me) the real problems came from trying to load the auto save from just inside the facility had to reload a couple times but the conversation wouldn't load the other problem happened after I finished the dlc the first time I opened the armory door grabbed my stuff a fight broke out a couple seconds later the game froze had to hard reset I was pissed the game didn't auto save so I had to do everything over again.

Thanks
    EP Points

managed to get through it( twice actually) didn't notice much frame loss did notice some lag with enemy spawns(a couple times they spawned right infront or next to me) the real problems came from trying to load the auto save from just inside the facility had to reload a couple times but the conversation wouldn't load the other problem happened after I finished the dlc the first time I opened the armory door grabbed my stuff a fight broke out a couple seconds later the game froze had to hard reset I was pissed the game didn't auto save so I had to do everything over again.
    That would be the mutiny/revolt. It's a scripted event.
    Did you kill everybody? I usually do, they're outcasts not proper BoS.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Even if you kill everybody I don't think wandering outcasts (outside) care either. But I usually kill any outcasts I find after finishing Anchorage

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

That would be the mutiny/revolt. It's a scripted event.
    Did you kill everybody? I usually do, they're outcasts not proper BoS.
    Even if you kill everybody I don't think wandering outcasts (outside) care either. But I usually kill any outcasts I find after finishing Anchorage
    I killed all the hostile ones inside I left the one outside alone(he's the only one left in the area)