Page 22 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alien-Nazi-Conspiracy Theory Network-Out: History Channel :wacko:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Won't know until it arrives. Hopefully it is as stated. Anxiously awaiting the MSX2 as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Won't know until it arrives. Hopefully it is as stated. Anxiously awaiting the MSX2 as well.
    It has 512k memory yes? If so the first thing you need to play is MG Solid Snake
    Spoiler warning:

Check out my own music at:
    https://crash-headroom.bandcamp.com/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Only the R models have that much memory and it's complete overkill tbh. Very few R games (and MG isn't one of em).

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Only the R models have that much memory and it's complete overkill tbh. Very few R games (and MG isn't one of em).
    I only ment it makes gameplay a little faster (it must atleast recognize it as when it starts the game it checks how much ya got and shows acordingly ).
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    hey DL or anyone for that matter was "roof of the world" on of those reconstructed episodes? I watched a little bit of it and it was colorized but it was nothing more than a slideshow with audio save for a couple scenes.
    Marco Polo is one of the few stories that has very little remaining beyond audio, which was remastered a while back.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Marco Polo is one of the few stories that has very little remaining beyond audio, which was remastered a while back.
    most just seem to be Dalek and Cybermen episodes. They still havent done evil yet though and thats the one i've always wanted to see (another episode where whitehouse went nuts on censorship XD ya saw blobs exploding and melting was great!)
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

There is an official recon of the whole Marco Polo story, but because of the lack of material they condensed all the episodes (there were 7 total originally) into one 30 minute deal with telesnaps etc.
    The audio for all episodes exists though, I have it here on CD along with most if not all the audio for the first two Doctors.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

There is an official recon of the whole Marco Polo story, but because of the lack of material they condensed all the episodes (there were 7 total originally) into one 30 minute deal with telesnaps etc.
    The audio for all episodes exists though, I have it here on CD along with most if not all the audio for the first two Doctors.
    i used to have some of them too ^^ Mine are all on casette though and by now probably dead after the "flood" , all narrated by tom baker . i heard a few months back they ere going to do the wheel in space but i dont think anything has come ofit :/
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    most just seem to be Dalek and Cybermen episodes. They still havent done evil yet though and thats the one i've always wanted to see (another episode where whitehouse went nuts on censorship XD ya saw blobs exploding and melting was great!)
    I believe Marco Polo and Mission to the Unknown are the two stories that are missing heaps of material. So atm it's difficult to make enjoyable recons of them.
    Mission to the Unknown is very unique as it's a single stand-alone episode and also doesn't have the Doctor or companions in it.
    Apparently Marco Polo sold more distribution copies than any other early story so there's a slim chance it could still turn up (or some episodes of it anyway).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I believe Marco Polo and Mission to the Unknown are the two stories that are missing heaps of material. So atm it's difficult to make enjoyable recons of them.
    Mission to the Unknown is very unique as it's a single stand-alone episode and also doesn't have the Doctor of companions in it.
    Apparently Marco Polo sold more distribution copies than any other early story so there's a slim chance it could still turn up (or some episodes of it anyway).
    Really? Never would have thought it would be that one, guess people found that historical peice interesting at the time
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The Wheel in Space audio CD was released over 10 years ago. The two existing episodes are on Lost in Time DVD and also on VHS (Cybermen The Early Years).

Apparently there is a recon available on a streaming service which includes the two episodes the BCC still has.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Just looked it up, the recon is on BritBox.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

The Wheel in Space audio CD was released over 10 years ago. The two existing episodes are on Lost in Time DVD and also on VHS (Cybermen The Early Years).

Apparently there is a recon available on a streaming service which includes the two episodes the BCC still has.
    Stil got my cyberman the early years oh incidently bud i dont suppose you know of a torrent (or any download for that matter) of the original version of Fives Docs do ya? I know you said it was on the DVD version but i can't seem to find it download and i won't lie im scared to be them ANYWHERE NEAR my VHS player to rip em :/
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

It might be in one of the torrent collections, I think there are at least 3 different working torrent collections atm. Best bet might be the x265 collection as it's the most recent.
    But I haven't checked myself to see if any of those have both original and special edition versions

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

It might be in one of the torrent collections, I think there are at least 3 different working torrent collections atm. Best bet might be the x265 collection as it's the most recent.
    But I haven't checked myself to see if any of those have both original and special edition versions
    i have tried a few and they seem to all be the re-release damn shame. It was on youtube for a bit till it got BBC'ed...only in england mindyou, EVERYONE IN / ON THE PLANET can view it except people in england and unfortauntly proxtube no longer works so you get a lovely BBC HAS BANNED THIS FOR VIEWING IN YOUR COUNTRY
    Spoiler warning: