Page 259 of 268 FirstFirst ... 159209249254255256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4014

Thread: The Alien-Nazi-Conspiracy Theory Network-Out: History Channel :wacko:

  1. #3871
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,733
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 691 Posts
    EP Points
    6530

    Default

    There was a cool breeze the other day but it has been sunny (not hot) for nearly a week now.
    Spoiler warning:

  2. #3872
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    So fucking tired. A 12 and a 15 hour day in a row, with possibly another today. Then 1 hour of work tomorrow, and another 10 hours on Monday and Tuesday. At least my check will be god.

  3. #3873
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the future can
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    I have 2 questions about FO3 that I can't find answers to. the first is the silver-tongued devil trophy do you need to win 50 speech challenges all on one character or can it be done on multiple characters?
    the second question is where can you find the key to the cellar door in the bombed out springvale house(the one on the right just across from the megaton sign)? I'm on my second playthrough this was something I was curious about during my first playthrough.

  4. #3874
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan.*shiver*
    Posts
    9,954
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 678 Times in 322 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    If it has both voltages there could be more possibilities. AMD X5 uses lower voltage and is generally regarded as the best CPU.
    Pretty sure its just 486's and variants up to dx2

    Setting that aside, a needed cable, sound card and IDE HDD adapter will be in the mailbox today. I'll update later.

  5. #3875
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,733
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 691 Posts
    EP Points
    6530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    the silver-tongued devil trophy do you need to win 50 speech challenges all on one character or can it be done on multiple characters?
    One playthrough, doesn't matter who you do it with.
    There's a speech exploit you can use in Little Lamplight, find Knock Knock and get her to tell jokes over and over until the trophy pops.

    I think that locked cellar is for a side quest, been a while since I bothered doing it but I think it's church of atom related. Not sure though.
    Spoiler warning:

  6. #3876
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    a place I may die
    Posts
    1,442
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 76 Times in 68 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    255

    Default

    I went on google and the wiki says the cellar was for a side mission in the 3rd xpac or the GOTY.


    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

  7. #3877
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,733
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 691 Posts
    EP Points
    6530

    Default

    Yeah it isn't there for the base game iirc.
    Spoiler warning:

  8. #3878
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the future can
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    One playthrough, doesn't matter who you do it with.
    There's a speech exploit you can use in Little Lamplight, find Knock Knock and get her to tell jokes over and over until the trophy pops.

    I think that locked cellar is for a side quest, been a while since I bothered doing it but I think it's church of atom related. Not sure though.
    was that patched out? I read that one exploit that was similar was patched.

  9. #3879
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the future can
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    I went on google and the wiki says the cellar was for a side mission in the 3rd xpac or the GOTY.
    I'll have to check out the misc quests then I seen some for broken steel that might be it.

  10. #3880
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,733
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 691 Posts
    EP Points
    6530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    was that patched out? I read that one exploit that was similar was patched.
    The updates for that game (360/PS3) were ages ago and last time I checked it was still working.
    It isn't a nefarious exploit like for caps etc, she tells jokes and there's a speech check every time.
    Spoiler warning:

  11. #3881
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the future can
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The updates for that game (360/PS3) were ages ago and last time I checked it was still working.
    It isn't a nefarious exploit like for caps etc, she tells jokes and there's a speech check every time.
    ok yeah the one I read about being patched you could earn infinite exp from it.

  12. #3882
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,733
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 691 Posts
    EP Points
    6530

    Default

    There were some good FO4 exploits that got patched. One companion perk in particular was glitched so VATS headshots were a virtual certainty.
    From what I read the patch didn't remove the glitch if you already had the perk though...but maybe I'm wrong about that idk.
    Spoiler warning:

  13. #3883
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,469
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 576 Times in 237 Posts
    EP Points
    770

    Default

    There was a great one for Vegas where you could get infinite caps pretty early in the game


  14. #3884
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the future can
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
    EP Points
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    There was a great one for Vegas where you could get infinite caps pretty early in the game
    maybe I shouldn't update it whenever I get around to playing it

  15. #3885
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,733
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 691 Posts
    EP Points
    6530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    maybe I shouldn't update it whenever I get around to playing it
    If you play the ultimate version it will have all the updates.
    Spoiler warning:

Similar Threads

  1. The EP tabloid/conspiracy of the day
    By Panda Man in forum Hang Out
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 24th-June-2005, 20:23
  2. The EP tabloid/conspiracy of the day
    By Panda Man in forum Free 4 All
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19th-June-2005, 15:31

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social