Page 41 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alien-Nazi-Conspiracy Theory Network-Out: History Channel :wacko:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    If you don't trust the process check out the vids, hes restored a ton of things with the same method bud. As i said i shall be trying it with my old NES so ill let you know how it goes (just need a new black light mine smashed).
    If you wanna cheap out you can get led type black lights on ebay for nearly nothing. They don't have the full range of a proper spec uv black light but they do the job in a dark area.
    I use them for testing uranium glass.

It's actually better if they aren't full spec as using proper black light too much is bad for your skin.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    If you wanna cheap out you can get led type black lights on ebay for nearly nothing. They don't have the full range of a proper spec uv black light but they do the job in a dark area.
    I use them for testing uranium glass.

It's actually better if they aren't full spec as using proper black light too much is bad for your skin.
    ...I did not know the skin part keeping that light WELL AWAY From me then up inthe loft or somin. Wow a snow speeder? That used to be my fav vehicle to play with it looks fantastic (mines missing the entire cockpit canopy, the battery cover and the right hand laser stalk :'( )...they were well played with lol
    Last edited by Crash-Headroom; 29th-March-2018 at 11:49.
    Spoiler warning:

Check out my own music at:
    https://crash-headroom.bandcamp.com/

Thanks
    EP Points

We get plenty of sun here so I'd probably just go that way myself.
    The cream sounds interesting but I really wonder how much of a cost difference there would be getting that & using cling wrap vs hydrogen peroxide 12% liquid & reusable zip lock bags In the bags + sun apparently works...I imagine whatever is in there would "sweat" so distribution shouldn't be an issue as long as you use an appropriate amount for the object.

Beauty products aren't cheap usually, even in bulk packs. Raw chemicals are usually cheaper and Dad spent most of his working life as an industrial chemist.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I've got an AT-ST too, that is boxed with instructions.
    Various other smaller vehicles all loose except one speeder bike CiB.

Don't have AT-AT, Falcon or Death Star playset tho Missing too many things.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

a rainy day looks like a good day for games and doctor who.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    If you run it on PC with Better Bodies mod, the people don't look terrible. The monsters look pretty dated and the conversations are all point-and-click text boxes. There are voiced lines as you walk around with NPCs commenting on you or the world. For me, it holds up better than Oblivion but I loved it when I had it on XBOX.

Seeing the Telvanni Towers in Skyrim's expansion gave me serious nostalgia.
    That's hasn't changed .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've got an AT-ST too, that is boxed with instructions.
    Various other smaller vehicles all loose except one speeder bike CiB.

Don't have AT-AT, Falcon or Death Star playset tho Missing too many things.
    Holy shit man Im missing almost everything for my ATAT XD Front cockpit sheild, the battery cover and i think my brother's kids ended up destroying the flappy door on the side :/ again everything was well played with lol only thing left of my x wing is, the xwing XD no guns no cockpit nothing...the x foils won't even work anymore! either and im not even gonna start on my starcom gear that pains me its starting to degrade!
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    Holy shit man Im missing almost everything for my ATAT XD Front cockpit sheild, the battery cover and i think my brother's kids ended up destroying the flappy door on the side :/ again everything was well played with lol only thing left of my x wing is, the xwing XD no guns no cockpit nothing...the x foils won't even work anymore! either and im not even gonna start on my starcom gear that pains me its starting to degrade!
    There are a lot of repro parts available if you don't mind going that way (sticker sets are usually the cheapest repros here iirc). Original parts will be expensive though (except maybe instructions I guess), and they nearly always need to be restored as well (if they can be).
    Usually it'll be certain rare parts that are more expensive, including box and inserts which can't actually be restored really...

I had a look earlier and you should be able to get everything you need for your AT-AT. Not sure about the X-Wing, I think the foils breaking in some way is fairly common.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I never got into any of the more modern stuff tbh, but I did get one of those 40th anniv Kenner figures last birthday. Star Wars Luke Skywalker.
    It isn't worth all that much but it was a nice thought, and the packaging certainly looks neat

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I never got into any of the more modern stuff tbh, but I did get one of those 40th anniv Kenner figures last birthday. Star Wars Luke Skywalker.
    It isn't worth all that much but it was a nice thought, and the packaging certainly looks neat
    ha nice ^^ ive mostly just been thinking to get a little spare cash...i dont want to part with things if you get me but finding out how much some of these droids are worth made my heart stop ALL the medical droids do not go for under a grand in good condition and yeah the one im trying to tart up is 10k with its box and arm..without them its still about 3 :O
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Buddy of mine has the entire first run of toys - most of them pinned up in his bedroom in all their packages etc. years ago anyways. I've seen it in person. His Mom thought ahead I guess. I dunno if anyone remembers Matrix Holder from 15 years ago but that's who it was.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    from 15 years ago
    Probably not .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think you're the only active user around from that time that posts here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Buddy of mine has the entire first run of toys - most of them pinned up in his bedroom in all their packages etc. years ago anyways. I've seen it in person. His Mom thought ahead I guess. I dunno if anyone remembers Matrix Holder from 15 years ago but that's who it was.
    Used to have a friend like that who's brother had done it with transformers...i walked into his living room and it was like heavenXD he has 1 of EVERY G1 transformer, even the one off / promo things all lined up n display cabinets
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    I think you're the only active user around from that time that posts here.
    There's still a few. Cookie, Elmdor, Elin, Cosmic, Dave, Deach and screwed still pop in. Jackhammer may have been around when he was still posting too.