Thread: Help with ePSXE 2.0.5 and PEC

Threaded View

Thanks

Exclamation Help with ePSXE 2.0.5 and PEC

Hey everyone,
    I will do my best to follow protocol but I'm new to this forum.

So here's my issue, I was using ePSXE 1.7.0 until last night and I found there was a new one to download. I downloaded ePSXE 2.0.5 and at first I couldn't get it to work it said some things were missing and invalid. Well I watched a youtube tutorial and got it working. Now, I'm working on cheat codes. I was researching and found that I needed to use PEC. I downloaded it and everything. I put it in the plugin folder like the instructions suggested. I manually entered in the codes I wanted to the user database because my game wasn't even on the list. I hit send to emulator. Well it just keeps saying sending, the next step according to the instructions is to go to the emulator and select PEC from the plugins>video> path. For me, it isn't even listed. I have two options ePSXE GPU plugin on Petes plugin (can't remember the exact name). On my tablet this is way easier lol but now I'm on my desktop computer. It has windows 10, its only about a year old so its not like terrible with graphics or anything.

Please help!
    Last edited by Sunshine871106; 21st-February-2018 at 15:03.