Thread: [VC] [NES] Double Dragon II - The Revenge [Injection]

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [VC] [NES] Double Dragon II - The Revenge [Injection]

DoubleDragonII.jpg

Double Dragon II - The Revenge on Wii Virtual Console
    The file format is *.WAD. Do not ask me how to install it, you must use a WAD Manager.
    The *.WAD is also Region-Free, so no extra modifications like Priiloader's Menu Hacks aren't required.
    WARNING: This file is injected, meaning that some parts may be unstable. I'm not responsible for any damage to your Wii.
    (The only problems I still have is that the Save File uses the text & icons from the first Double Dragon, same with the Operations Manual)

https://mega.nz/#!pB53Xa6a!FuK9Sx7tR...GpmG4DNhfiiTSU
    Last edited by Trash Bandatcoot; 17th-February-2018 at 18:31.
    Note to everyone who wants to contact me:
    This account has been abandonned as of February 1st of 2020. Because I cannot share any links to other social media in this signature, I recommend you to Google my username, and some of the top results may help you out. (or search for my GBAtemp signature, which should be helpful enough)

Do not try to send any DMs to me via the EPForums, because I've disabled them.

Also, to any of the mods on this site, do not delete this account.

Regards,
    Trash_Bandatcoot