Thread: Guardian's Crusade less exp cheat

Thanks

Default Guardian's Crusade less exp cheat

I've been toying with max exp code to try and lower or lock exp gain
    Its been 15ish years since I tried mucking with codes and stuff, can anyone help me out?I've tried ffff and 000 and ff00 and such kinda very lost.

Thanks for any help.

http://wescastro.com/codetwink/cheat...17/default.htm

Max Exp
    801CD7B4 CA00
    801CD7B6 3B9A

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

3B9A converted to base 10 is 15258. So if the code works by direct numbers any xp you would normally earn in battle will have 15258 added to the amount. This would be done as adding to FFFF would overflow to very small numbers. So a possible solution, if xp seems to be added to 15258, would be to switch that to FFFF and see if it overflows to low xp.

CA00 is 51712, so that is another possible base, but when you have a 2 line code the first line is sometimes an enabler for the second line. If neither of those numbers seem to be a base to which normal xp is added then you may need to try this from a different angle.

Of course, this is using the XP codes for FFVII as a reference so it could be different in your game.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    3B9A converted to base 10 is 15258. So if the code works by direct numbers any xp you would normally earn in battle will have 15258 added to the amount. This would be done as adding to FFFF would overflow to very small numbers. So a possible solution, if xp seems to be added to 15258, would be to switch that to FFFF and see if it overflows to low xp.

CA00 is 51712, so that is another possible base, but when you have a 2 line code the first line is sometimes an enabler for the second line. If neither of those numbers seem to be a base to which normal xp is added then you may need to try this from a different angle.

Of course, this is using the XP codes for FFVII as a reference so it could be different in your game.
    That was kind of what I was thinking but its gods ages since I last tried, I'm trying to get back into a bit of unreal script and mucking about with wotgreal since I want to try and twitch my horrible unreal mods LOL.

So after more testing these codes directly deal with not exp gain rate but total exp earned, the leveling system is tied to the total number(duh). Still you can at the very least adjust it a bit

This code locks you at minus 13824 exp

801CD7B4 CA00
    801CD7B6 FFFF

This one locks you at minus 1 exp

801CD7B4 FFFF
    801CD7B6 FFFF

So if I am understanding how the game works, you can lock your exp to negative numbers BUT if you want to level up later on you have to regain all the exp back and then more to gain the next level, since each level has their own exp minimum.

This works for exp control gain rate would be better but that’s beyond my capabilities(not hunting and pecking uscript for 6 months to make a ut3 8ball was not…damnit my muses are wired).

BTW on the off chance if you know but do you know if FFX remaster PC/Steam has any cheat engine scripts? The main things I wanted in FFX and FF12 was inf items in battle. INf items kinda break FFX since items were used to level with.

Also would love some sort of difficulty script for FF4 remake on steam, I kinda wish they'd use the snes layouts/item locations only double damage to you and half damage to enemies LOL