Hi, I am a rookie to emulation, I do not have a lot of knowledge as some others, and I was wondering if someone could give me some insight. So I downloaded a ROM of Super Mario 64 DS from another website (theiszone), due to emuparadise not having it and I downloaded it. The game was working fine the first two days I played it. I should have used some save states, but instead used the games save feature and it saved my game and for the first couple of times I used it. However, after I beat Bowser and got a few stars one level, I saved it, in the file and the next day, my save files were deleted. I assume this was due to the game realized that it was emulated, and not played on a legit cartridge. It still doesn't save correctly, however, I can get around this issue by using save states. However, I tried searching the internet to see if I can find the anti-piracy tricks the coders programmed into the game, but I couldn't find much. So I do not get super far into the game and figure out I cannot beat it in this state or something, are there any other anti-piracy quirks I should worry about? Thank you so much for your help.