Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD or PSP version with English Patch?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Final Fantasy Type-0 HD or PSP version with English Patch?

So, I just wanna say right now, I have Type-0 HD (Limited Edition actually), but I never played it. I pretty much just bought it for FFXV - Episode Duscae. But I've heard it's actually really good. So, which would you guys recommend?

Thanks

They are pretty much the same except for HD graphics and changes in control schemes. (a bit easier in HD version) It's pretty obvious that the game is made for portable when you play it but still great either way. You should just play HD version since you already bought it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I'd just go for the version you already have. Probably better playing it on a PS4 rather than a PSP.

Thanks

i would play psp emulator
    1. the hd graphics is just a resolution and it wont be game changing plus you can adjust settings on psp and make it good as new
    2 you can save anywhere on emulator which is really nice cause it cuts out annoying back tracking if you die
    3 you can fast forward making conversations/cutscenes/loading times/ grinding/traveling/etc faster which gives you everything in the game but can cut out a considerable amount of time and give it a faster pace
    4 there is pretty much nothing new in HD version to miss out on.