I am getting tired of the raspberry pi. I need something with alot of power, powerfull enough to play xbox(I hear it kinda sucks anyways.), everything mame,n64, higan some arcade games and down. Maybe arcady style games on steam that it can run
Thinking in buying big box software. Stick a billion games onto it and call it a day.
would like to acheave 4k. But is integrated graphics enough for the newer systems emulaters.
Most emulators don't really use gpu power anyways.
Thinking in getting this
https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Produc...-300-_-Product
It says 2.8 in the title and 2.3ghz in the description(so confusing). If I can get a 2.8 model and overclock it a bit if possible to get the 3ghz or more, if I can fit a after market cpu fan in there for better results (mostly cause of higan and accuracy emulators. Or I can get a cheeper model grab a used cpu 3ghz or more cpu for hella cheep from ebay and drop it in that's if it supports regular cpu's and not custom or laptop cpu's.

Depending at the time I plan on getting this I may change my mind and just get a new computer and just make the computer I have now smaller form. I currently have a ivy 3.5GHZ with a full size 680. Basicly find a small case maybe a smaller case,cpu, mother board all used if possible.