Thread: Original Xbox Mod

Thanks

Default Original Xbox Mod

I have a Xbox that I modded some 15 years ago... And I recently got the bug again and wanted to mod again... I've looked at the "Aladdin" chip mods videos and don't feel they are to hard to install... but the chip I have in my Xbox I installed years ago is way easier... It basically was a bolt in chip that had these "spider-like" lead wires that were hard and protrude off the mod chip board... These wire were placed in the holes via plastic template that lined up over said holes...You would use one of the motherboard screws to fasten it down... So simple... Has anyone heard of this method and where can I buy another one of these chips?

Hey guys I know that no one has replied to my post, so I opened up my Xbox I modded years ago and took a picture of the chip that I installed...50A43F3D-265C-4716-AFF0-1F0AE24283AE.jpg Wow! Clean and no soldering... So just need to know if they still make these?... I do know that this chip is Xbox version specific...
    Last edited by deadlegion; 6th-January-2018 at 21:44. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Looks like it might be a Xenium Ice to me. Not sure if t's genuine or a clone though.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Yea it was... And WOW looks like I own a piece of gold, because they are selling for $169.00...I know I didn't pay that for it when I installed it... I think a $5.00 "Aladdin Clone" will do just fine...Or soft mod... Thanks for the views and Thanks "DL" for the response...

Thanks
    EP Points

The Xenium chips are no longer in production. The only one that is the Aladdin XT plus 2.