Thread: HELP: Converting a PSN EBOOT to ISO then signing the ISO to work on OFW

Thanks

Default HELP: Converting a PSN EBOOT to ISO then signing the ISO to work on OFW

I've got Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX as a legit PSN download, but I wanna be able to transfer it from PSP to PSP without DRM issues. Furthermore, I wanna make sure it can run without any CFW, because I'm trying not to illegally download anymore.

The reason I'm posting this thread here, is because I was following the instructions in this thread, but it's too old to post in, so...

I was able to convert my official EBOOT into an ISO and then complete the first part of the tutorial, but now I'm stuck on the part where I have to convert the fake_np from the BASE (in my case SFA3 MAX). It says my ISO is too big, then the PSP shuts off.

If anyone here can help me, it'd be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RexFesto696 View Post
    Furthermore, I wanna make sure it can run without any CFW, because I'm trying not to illegally download anymore.
    This bit doesn't make any sense to me tbh. Doesn't matter what your source is you're trying to copy a game and get it working.
    Using CFW is so much easier, which is why nobody has bothered with OFW on PSP for ages now.

If this was something to do with PS3 it would make a little more sense, like if you have a console that can't be exploited (slim 25xx and up) and don't have a hardware flasher so you can't use CFW at all.

Spoiler warning: