Thread: For those familiar with the Super Robot Taisen OG saga, mugen no frontier

Thanks

Default For those familiar with the Super Robot Taisen OG saga, mugen no frontier

yow guys!
    i don't post often, but i do read what goes on here
    how many of you have played the ds-game: super robot taisen og saga: mugen no frontier? (endless frontier)
    if you have, or have heard of it, you might have heard of the sequel: mugen no frontier exceed and it not being released in the US. good news for that: there's a dedicated team busy on translating the story! they're currently about 1./3rd of the way there
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-no...lation.474137/
    show them some appreciation if you liked the games

edit: if anybody here would have interest in helping translate this, they're still looking for somebody that can help out with that :p

this post is in no way meant to promote gbatemp, it's simply meant to get some news out about a JP-only game being translated out there and linking directly to the forumpost is the easiest way. if this post is somehow in violation of emuparadise rules, i'll gladly adjust it if i get notified on it!
    Last edited by krikke87; 29th-December-2017 at 20:05.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

What you've done is ok so don't stress

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

i'll just admit it: i've copy-pasted this post from my own in the fb-group, so that "disclaimer" is just there :p
    it does help to have it, in the offchance i do overlook a rule somewhere. i'm working togetehr with their team to get the word out a bit and perhaps get someone to help translate :p